Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-16 18:26:53

Name: Buhle

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Buhle's Full Profile]

She's so beautiful, the way she opened the door; we had a good conversation then we went down to business,the way she wrapped her long legs around my body it was magic, the shower we took together was amazing, Am definitely going back for this Zulu lady

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
bluebmw
bluebmw - Re: Review - Amanda - Canal Walk Cape Town
Re: Review - Amanda - Canal Walk Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-24 02:08:03

Name: Amanda

City: Cape Town

Area: Canal Walk

Full Profile: [View Amanda's Full Profile]

Alright, Let me post a genuine review.
I visited this lady when she was in Cape Town. She worked from a safe complex with secure parking but as always, the awkward signing in procedures tend to be the norm.I was received at the doorstep with a pretty lady that my instincts immediately approved of. I was praying that she is not the MC for the occasion that would tell me that "she will be with you now". A young babe with caramel skin and mixed facial features, curvacious and tall.
I headed to a well lit room with a shower and a lovely bed, with some music to set the mood. She would normally offer massage as part of the foreplay but on that day I was in the mood of giving rather than taking. The foreplay was covered from her side and from mine it was just an all out assault :-), she was not excited about kissing though and I guess that is the least favorite of her services. We then proceeded to different sex positions before I said I had given enough, aaaand boom boom boom booooom I shot my baby jelly.
We then took a shower together, had a witty conversation and parted ways. Will I return, absolutely, very friendly lady (at least on that day) with a girl next door vibe.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.