Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Last time Whife give you BJ
Re: Last time Whife give you BJ
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-10-17 13:40:37

This heading is terrible thanks Victoria you don't have to rub it in !
HoleinOne
HoleinOne - Re: Last time Whife give you BJ
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-17 13:57:42

Never had one after 20yrs + marriage. She does love a good bonk though! Last punt over a year ago.
BigBen4Fun
BigBen4Fun - Re: Last time Whife give you BJ
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 308
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-17 14:19:37

Why does the bride smile when she walks down the aisle?
She knows it's the last time she's given a blow job.
mervhughes
mervhughes - Re: Last time Whife give you BJ
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 107
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-18 23:47:46

My first wife smiled when she walked down the aisle because she knew she had given her last BJ. Well almost. She tried only when she was pissed and it was a nightmare, but I was expected to muff her. I had to beg for it and
I started punting in the early 90s. She left me for a wealthy toy boy after 24 years in 99 and I remarried. Sex was great until it became clear my stepson was not going to move out. I can't shag with her son next door and carried on punting. Haven't shagged the wife for 10 years. It's a companionship relationship and I punt at least once a week. Haven't been caught - yet.
Last week I punted a girl I met on WeChat. She came twice but I couldn't - until she let me COF. Wow, what I have been missing all these years!
I also reckon I hold the record for punting the most girls. I started in the late 80s and am obvioulsy an older guy now. But still active.
Blaza
Blaza - Re: Last time Whife give you BJ
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 126
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-19 04:50:34

My relationship with my wife has also evolved to that of pure companionship. I don't shag my wife anymore even though she really, really wants me to. I've simply moved on when it comes to sexual aspect and I don't think I can go back.

So I've got the opposite problem in that I have deal with a sexually frustrated wife. I won't hold it against her if she gets herself a toyboy
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Last time Whife give you BJ
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-10-19 08:17:38

It's been a while, I remember getting more bj before getting married. But after marriage it's the little things that tick her off that she brings into the bedroom. Mind cannot focus with all her shouting in my head. Anyone else feel the same?
slum_o
slum_o - Re: Last time Whife give you BJ
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 409
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-19 09:16:14

On 2017-10-19 08:17:38 famous007 said:
It's been a while, I remember getting more bj before getting married. But after marriage it's the little things that tick her off that she brings into the bedroom. Mind cannot focus with all her shouting in my head. Anyone else feel the same?

yup with all the screaming and nagging there isnt that temptation any more... now its just to satisfy her

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.