Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Seeing a lady in public
Seeing a lady in public
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-10-15 11:46:56

I was out with friends yesterday and saw Arizona. It was the sexiest fucking thing ever. Maybe it's because my time with her was so incredible but whatever the reason I was so turned on. I could not stop staring. I was a bit of a doos in that way. But I didn't approach her or make any sort of contact. However I will be booking her again because of how turned on i am from the chance encounter. Arz you looked beautiful yesterday. See you soon.
Dansky
Dansky - Re: Seeing a lady in public
Re: Seeing a lady in public
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-15 12:37:34

Had a similar experience a few months ago. A lady I'd been to see earlier in the week turned up at the same restaurant I was having lunch at with mates. She recognized me immediately and I also found it a bit of a turn on knowing that I'd been with her a couple of days before but nobody there knew our "little secret". We did have contact though as we bumped into each other on the way to and from the toilets. She was very friendly and greeted me with a hug and kiss. We went back to our respective tables and carried on pretending we didn't know each other. Gave us something to talk about during my next visit.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Seeing a lady in public
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-10-15 12:41:13

You lucky bugger.
Mynx
Mynx - Re: Seeing a lady in public
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1091
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-10-15 13:03:40

It has happened to me a few times. From my perspective, I will completely ignore you, so as not to make an inappropriate embarrasing, fatal blunder. If however, you approach me, I will be very happy to greet and chat.
I also had somebody text me this week, claiming to have seen me. My response to whether it was me? "If i looked beautiful, it was. If not, it wasn't me lol!"
Kisses, Mynx
Kim
Kim - Re: Seeing a lady in public
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-10-15 13:43:48

Well said, Minx. XxK
Arizona
Arizona - Re: Seeing a lady in public
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 795
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-10-15 18:06:44
Edited: 2017-10-15 18:15:07

Ohhhh my word. Thank you Frank.

I was in such a casual mode yesterday... Jeans. Tee and sandals. Watching the Lions... And doing some serious ME downtime... (blushing). I was oblivious to people around me as it was packed as usual?

I also tend to go into "blinker mode" I would never approach anyone in a public place and possibly cause a very awkward moment for anyone.

Before the revamp GS had unisex toilets.... Now, if only those walls could talk?

Mwah

Arz
Fleetwood
Fleetwood - Re: Seeing a lady in public
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-15 18:09:08

It is second nature to nod at somebody you have met before. It takes a conscious decision to ignore that person..... rather take an instant short left or right into a shop!
Mike40
Mike40 - Re: Seeing a lady in public
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 302
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-15 18:30:28

A few years ago I saw a WG at a shopping mall, we both exchanged a very brief smile, and carried on walking in opposite directions.
We respected each other's privacy outside of work.
She was a very nice woman, now left the industry.
JohnNative
JohnNative - Re: Seeing a lady in public
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-15 19:21:36

I remember once seeing WG at a Pick and Pay near Guesthouse she was working from in the company of a gorgeous girl. Irony is I had just seen her ad earlier in the day and stated that she was working with a friend and I couldn't help but thing if the girl I saw her with was the friend. First chance I got I made a booking, and yes she girl she was with was a WG.
suzook
suzook - Re: Seeing a lady in public
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 116
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-17 14:35:29

I once walked into a famous restaurant with a group of relatives and the only avaliable table was right next a table where a WG whom i knew (past tense, as she has left the industry) quite well, was seated with a few of her female pals.

We noticed each other and smiled briefly at each other, like two ordinary strangers would do.

Our group was then taken to our table by a waitress and i was given the seat directly across from hers.

I was content in my seat, as she and i could catch a few glances of each other whilst everything looked normal to everyone else... we even managed to get in a few winks here and there too without anyone suspecting anything. LoL

Somehow, every visit to her thereafter felt more intense.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.