Navigation
Leah
Leah - Re.house rentals
Re.house rentals
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 51
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-10-12 13:34:02

It's hard to find a house without payslips and credit checks.can somebody help.interested in a house in northcliff
Sibyl
Sibyl - Re: Re.house rentals
Re: Re.house rentals
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1113
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-10-13 10:12:45

My advice: Rent directly from landlords, as opposed to renting from an estate agent. Look at property adverts online and only contact those who say that rental offering is by the owner of the property.

Tell the landlord that you are self employed - try to stick to the truth as much as possible, telling them that you do holistic massage and that you will be using the premises to conduct your business. Give them 3 months bank statements, so they can see that money goes into your bank account. Most times this alone will suffice.
Andi
Andi - Re: Re.house rentals
Re: Re.house rentals
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 63
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-10-18 08:57:40

Hi... I have just rented and where they ask 3 months pay slips and 3 months bank statements i gave 6 months bank statements and said im self employed... All went smoothly :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.