Navigation
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - HOE -- 6 Years Later -- Thanks -- PRICE INCREASE from Monday October 16th 2017
HOE -- 6 Years Later -- Thanks -- PRICE INCREASE from Monday October 16th 2017
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2760
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-12 09:19:55

Dear ESA Member

PRICE INCREASE : EFFECTIVE MONDAY OCTOBER 16th 2017

HOE has now been in business for over 6 years. During this time, we have endeavoured to keep our pricing reasonable while dealing with increasing costs and a somewhat less productive economic climate in the past year or so. We have added many features and benefits to the venue -- additional cabins, additional decks, many more ladies etc -- while trying to keep the overall standard 5 star on an ongoing basis.

Our standard 1 hour massage rate of R850 / hour has been in place since the beginning of 2014.

From Monday 16 October we will be introducing a slightly increased rate structure -- taking the standard 1 hour massage rate to R900 / hour. This general increase will also be reflected in venue rates proportionally.

While no-one likes an increase in price, I think we can all understand that there are ongoing and increasing costs of doing business. When we opened in September 2011 (over 6 years ago) our rate was R750 for a 1 hour massage booking -- so a R150 increase over 6 years represents less than a 20% increase in that time (with inflation nearer to 40%). We have certainly tried to improve the quality, facilities and services of our venue and our ladies over that time as well.

Summary -- INCREASE --

1 Hr. Rate from R 850 to R 900

MONDAY Special & Angels of Week SPECIALS at R 550 will Increase to R 650

HOE appreciates all your support past and future.

HOE Management

HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE -- 6 Years Later -- Thanks -- PRICE INCREASE from Monday October 16th 20
Re: HOE -- 6 Years Later -- Thanks -- PRICE INCREASE from Monday October 16th 20
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2763
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-14 10:03:15

Dear ESA Member

PRICE INCREASE : EFFECTIVE MONDAY OCTOBER 16th 2017

HOE has now been in business for over 6 years. During this time, we have endeavoured to keep our pricing reasonable while dealing with increasing costs and a somewhat less productive economic climate in the past year or so. We have added many features and benefits to the venue -- additional cabins, additional decks, many more ladies etc -- while trying to keep the overall standard 5 star on an ongoing basis.

Our standard 1 hour massage rate of R850 / hour has been in place since the beginning of 2014.

From Monday 16 October we will be introducing a slightly increased rate structure -- taking the standard 1 hour massage rate to R900 / hour. This general increase will also be reflected in venue rates proportionally.

While no-one likes an increase in price, I think we can all understand that there are ongoing and increasing costs of doing business. When we opened in September 2011 (over 6 years ago) our rate was R750 for a 1 hour massage booking -- so a R150 increase over 6 years represents less than a 20% increase in that time (with inflation nearer to 40%). We have certainly tried to improve the quality, facilities and services of our venue and our ladies over that time as well.

Summary -- INCREASE --

1 Hr. Rate from R 850 to R 900

MONDAY Special & Angels of Week SPECIALS at R 550 will Increase to R 650

HOE appreciates all your support past and future.

HOE Management

086-118-8825

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: HOE -- 6 Years Later -- Thanks -- PRICE INCREASE from Monday October 16th 20
Re: HOE -- 6 Years Later -- Thanks -- PRICE INCREASE from Monday October 16th 20
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-10-15 15:42:54

I if may add, I have visited your establishment, it is really an impressive institution (and i use the term liberally). Given what you offer at HOE, pertaining clean rooms & linen, large showers, beds, massage table, free Friday braai, the hotel environment etc, compared to what some of the independants provide for the same hourly rate and dont kiss, have this restriction or that restriction...R900 an hour is still a bargain and below many other rates we pay...i do however prefer my liasons to be more discrete so i am not a HOE regular.
For what its worth, in my opinion, given my knowledge of the going rates, your increased fare is fair ;-)
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE -- 6 Years Later -- Thanks -- PRICE INCREASE from Monday October 16th 20
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2765
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-15 19:02:13

Bingoboy --Appreciate your candid comments --Yes unfortunately things do go Up in Price from time to time -- We will continue to ensure that Value for Money is still our GOAL !!!

086-118-8825

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.