Navigation
Airjon69
Airjon69 - Re: Blue-Eyed Babes: Special for THIS WEEK ONLY!
Re: Blue-Eyed Babes: Special for THIS WEEK ONLY!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-14 00:43:52

Please pm all deats as well
Jynx24
Jynx24 - Re: Blue-Eyed Babes: Special for THIS WEEK ONLY!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 215
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-14 08:18:04

On 2017-10-11 17:25:10 jonnys said:

High five kudos and 10/10 to 'orgyking' there for not being shy and just asking!

Indeed. I recall a review on Stormpie, where the guy says the sex was great. So valid question
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Blue-Eyed Babes: Special for THIS WEEK ONLY!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-10-14 08:54:44

On 2017-10-14 08:18:04 Jynx24 said:
On 2017-10-11 17:25:10 jonnys said:

High five kudos and 10/10 to 'orgyking' there for not being shy and just asking!

Indeed. I recall a review on Stormpie, where the guy says the sex was great. So valid question

And I recall a time where being able to read was a basic skill required to pass Grade 1. Now it seems it is no longer a requirement to graduate from school.

Her profile does say Massage. She is also listed as a massage lady working from a massage only venue. So what part of that can't you guys read or don't you want to understand.

Think it is time to return to school, claim back your school fees as your english teacher failed in trying to educate you to read and understand English.
Jynx24
Jynx24 - Re: Blue-Eyed Babes: Special for THIS WEEK ONLY!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 216
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-14 15:58:28

'Indeed. I recall a review on Stormpie, where the guy says the sex was great.' To attain this information, I had to read.

However it seems your stupidity invalidates whatever your were spewing in your response. Probably in a haste to be a superhero, without considering the facts.

Fact is, some MG's, do offer FH, even if they are listed as MG's. I'm sure someone like yourself, who can 'read', has seen some proof of it on the forum?

A punter raised a question and Stormpie answered. Why you have to get your nickers in a nut, is beyond me. This is a adult site, deal with it. Comprehendo?

Now let me live my uneducated life in peace. Btw 120 posts since 12 September? I hope you find something else, other than the forum to entertain you. Maybe if you interacted with humans, as much as you interact here, you would not be so bitter.

Ciao
Lindsay@ Sense-unique
Lindsay@ Sense-unique - Re: Blue-Eyed Babes: Special for THIS WEEK ONLY!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 269
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-10-16 12:28:10

Guys, absolutely! There is nothing at ALL wrong with asking! Rather find out than risk confusion, any day!!

Stormpie has always been a MG, but in the beginning she selectively offered a little more to a few chosen clients. And that's between her and them. I started out as a WG, and transitioned to MG in stages.

These days neither of us offer FH, to select clients or otherwise. Sorry guys... there are aspects here that you may not 'get' from our side, and that's okay, so long as you at least respect that they are very real to us. Though Stormpie was a little clearer with herself than I was when starting out, we're both very much on the same page re this question now: Our FH days are GONE, and we are not open to negotiations about this.

Please see and enjoy us as we are now... we are both highly-charged sensual beings and love the HELL out of what we do... genuinely. 'Sex' as so many seek it is not necessary here... really. If you think sensuality cannot be good without sex, then I am SO sorry that you're missing out on the true breadth of the picture. Because you really, really are.

Our love to those of you who understand what I'm trying to say here. You guys rock.

And thank you, orgyking, for asking the question that allowed us to clear things up.

Hope everyone is having a rocking Monday.

xxx
Silvertongue
Silvertongue - Re: Blue-Eyed Babes: Special for THIS WEEK ONLY!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 145
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-16 12:37:52

Thanks for the clarifications, PM sent
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Blue-Eyed Babes: Special for THIS WEEK ONLY!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-10-16 12:38:48

Please pm me rates for this awesome double.
Blue Eyed Babes @ Sense-unique
Blue Eyed Babes @ Sense-unique - Re: Blue-Eyed Babes: Special for THIS WEEK ONLY!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 15
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-10-16 13:04:31

On 2017-10-13 23:49:10 drive66 said:
hmmm...i feel tempted (again), was actually thinking of you two today

Would love to see and have fun with you again handsome.... we utterly enjoyed you!!!!

Naughty kisses;)
MeneerX
MeneerX - Re: Blue-Eyed Babes: Special for THIS WEEK ONLY!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 414
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-16 19:25:14

Such tact Linday. You should be in PR. Great response
Stormpie @ Sense-unique
Stormpie @ Sense-unique - Re: Blue-Eyed Babes: Special for THIS WEEK ONLY!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1307
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-10-16 19:54:34

@Jynx24 it took me an entire day to think about the perfect answer to your comments above and please note I'm in no way attacking anyone or trying to be negative or rude in anyway.... Yes sir I did in the past break my own rules for some truly amazing gentleman and I have no regrets about it. A lady has needs to what can I say! It's in the past now and I cherish those memories cause it was part of what made me well "ME"... I actually thank you for going so far as you did cause now the air is cleared all is said and done and everyone now knows that me and my amazingly beautiful Lindsay now proudly offer sensual erotic massages with loads of sexy sensual fun which in my opinion can be more intense than any type of penetration...

Thank you orgyking for your question as well as respectful PM'S really hope to meet you in the future darling you sound like loads of fun!!!

Regards Stormpie.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.