Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Inspired Acting
Inspired Acting
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-09-23 21:36:05

Whilst taking a break after Shenanigans pointed out my pseudo-intellectual deficiencies, I have had time to reflect on the year that was.

The outstanding feature for which I want to nominate all of the service providers on this site is that of outstanding actress in a lead role :

The ESA Oscar for best actress in a dramatic role.

They play these roles to perfection each and every day. They receive Oscars in the sense of points from esteemed Gold Members and glorification from the rest of the fucknuts.

They make us feel like Kings for the hour and sometimes beyond that. They liven up our days, they create the feelings that we are the best of the best, sending us on our way in a blaze of glory.

For this achievement I want to nominate all of the service providers here for the ESA Oscar.

Thank you.

Me
XXX
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: Inspired Acting
Re: Inspired Acting
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1516
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-09-23 22:20:22

Cheers
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Inspired Acting
Re: Inspired Acting
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2561
View Profile
Posted: 2017-09-23 22:21:08

Isn't that what this is all about ... fantasy world ... some great acting sometimes to let us feel like kings ... although it is only for a hour or two ... I don't mind !!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.