[deleted] - Review - Blue Eyed Babes @ Sense-unique - Constantia Park Pretoria
Review - Blue Eyed Babes @ Sense-unique - Constantia Park Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-09-23 01:21:09

Name: Blue Eyed Babes @ Sense-unique

City: Pretoria

Area: Constantia Park

Full Profile: [View Blue Eyed Babes @ Sense-unique's Full Profile]

i had the pleasure of visiting these two gorgeous ladies on Friday afternoon, and wow they did not disappoint!!

Firstly, both Stormpie and Lindsay are friendly and puts you at ease right from the start, but nothing prepared me for the sight of them all ready when i came out of the shower...just wow.

Secondly, the massage was a proper firm massage...the sensual was just absolutely out of this world, hands down the best session i've ever had. And if you wonder...yes, the ladies give each other plenty of attention, a sight i cannot put into words...you'll have to experience it for yourself!!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Andy9669
Andy9669 - Re: Review - Blue Eyed Babes @ Sense-unique - Constantia Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Blue Eyed Babes @ Sense-unique - Constantia Park Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 494
View Profile
Posted: 2017-09-25 00:37:39

Spectacular!
Blue Eyed Babes @ Sense-unique
Blue Eyed Babes @ Sense-unique - Re: Review - Blue Eyed Babes @ Sense-unique - Constantia Park Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-09-26 14:21:46

@drive66 thank you for indulging in one of our sessions... We had an amazing time with you... Was such a wow session!!!! Thank you for the beautiful review, hope to have fun with you in the future;)

Blue Eyed Babes xxx
JTW
JTW - Re: Review - Blue Eyed Babes @ Sense-unique - Constantia Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 89
View Profile
Posted: 2017-09-27 14:26:26

The Wolf thought he was going to feast, but when I stepped out of the shower and saw the two hot Blue Eyed Babes in their tiny red outfits waiting for me, I got lost in the woods. There they were, the ever luscious Lindsay, and the sultry Stormpie who's looking hotter by the day. The ladies were all over me from the start and soon all resistance crumbled (way to early if you ask me!). I feel the need to return and redeem myself and treat the girls as well as they really went out of their way to spoil me. Thanks ladies, you are amazing.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Blue Eyed Babes @ Sense-unique - Re: Review - Blue Eyed Babes @ Sense-unique - Constantia Park Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-09-29 13:19:08

Dearest darling Wolf, thank you for allowing us to spoil you! Hunter VS huntresses!! Grrrr! We had a lovely time but of course, we have zero problem with you coming back for whatever reason you feel is necessary...! ;)

Thank you handsome, always a pleasure to please you!

Blue-Eyed Babes xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Blue Eyed Babes @ Sense-unique - Constantia Park Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-10-12 14:53:09

So I took the plunge and had my first ever double-and couldn't choose for better.

The clearly enjoy each other' company and it rubs off onto the treatment.Linds at my head and Stormpie at my feet working their stuff-any man's dream.

Yes I was nervous and I guess it showed--sorry ladies--

The sensual is so good I couldn't last long.

Ladies you've got a winning combination you Gona be so busy so I'm just hoping there will be more time for me as I would love to do it again

Huge hugs and kisses

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

notadoctor
notadoctor - Re: Review - Blue Eyed Babes @ Sense-unique - Constantia Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-30 14:47:34

If you are lucky, you will over the course of a lifetime have some life affirming experiences. I have had my share, but never managed to tick the sensual experience box. Today the sensual, naughty duo of Lindsey and Stormpie managed to exceed even my wildest expectations. First they provided a four handed massage that could only be described as pure bliss and pleasure. As the session progressed, the touching became more sensual and intimate and it finally climaxed at the hour with me a molten lump, exhausted and happy. A bit of friendly advice, if you wish to experience this indulgence. Try and see one of the ladies on a separate occasion. It will make the initial few minutes a lot less awkward, with someone you know guiding proceedings. Be courteous, respectful and open minded, and this duo will provide a sensual experience second to none.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Blue Eyed Babes @ Sense-unique - Constantia Park Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-11-03 07:13:37

Definitely an amazing experience
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 16
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-11-03 10:31:14

Dearest notadoctor!!!

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback on our session... We take pride in our sessions and would love to have many more explosive fun memories with you... Your a great gentleman and loads of fun to be around;)

@drive66 we think it's time for a return you yummmmeeeee man!!! Hhhmmmm those kissable lips....;)

Kisses Blue-Eyed Babes xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.