Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - WG please plan to visit Cape Town from 9 to 13 October
WG please plan to visit Cape Town from 9 to 13 October
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-09-19 03:23:44

There is a big Annual Conference taking place in October 9 to 12. See ct cicc website. Then i advice all the ladies to go as well. You must just early enough start advertising if you are going. I will surely tip off my colkeagues that want to get good servie
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: WG please plan to visit Cape Town from 9 to 13 October
Re: WG please plan to visit Cape Town from 9 to 13 October
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 958
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-09-20 18:37:12
Edited: 2017-09-20 18:38:54

Sexy Lady Alexa will be gracing us with her presence. So CT boys better be ready to be spoiled and pampered....*yummy*

Treat her well hey!
Lili
Lili - Re: WG please plan to visit Cape Town from 9 to 13 October
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 116
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-09-23 21:34:41

Thx for info. I'll try plan another visit there too.
Xx
Demi-leigh
Demi-leigh - Re: WG please plan to visit Cape Town from 9 to 13 October
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 335
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-09-27 08:35:37

Hi gentlemen. I will be visiting you from the 4th of October until the 11th. Those that have been asking about the authentic nuru massage using the extremely slippery nuru gel please confirm your sessions in advance. I will also be offering my signature Tantric experience, hot oil, feathers, silk scarves,long nails, hot breath and body to body slides are the sensations you can look forward to during your massage as I work you up and edge you to an explosive eruption. Looking forward to seeing some of my favourite gentlemen and also some new faces ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.