Navigation
Candi @ Laviah
Candi @ Laviah - Question for the gents...
Question for the gents...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-22 15:54:01

As I have previously expressed I am relatively new to the industry and I have yet another question to ask...
I see some gents are not much of talkers during the session and I'm not sure if this should concern me. I want all gents to be free and comfortable in my session after all it an erotic massage.

I love what I do and just want to be the best at it.

Candi xxx
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Question for the gents...
Re: Question for the gents...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 392
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-22 16:13:16
Edited: 2017-08-22 16:14:10

Don't read too much into it hun.

A lot of men are doing it just to get away from it all, hence paying for that luxury to relax and be treated for a change instead of trying to say the right things and do the right things to get thecsame result.

I'm sure you will come across some men who like to talk to and some who actually just want someone to talk to. Then there are some who want the physical satisfaction so they don't want to waste half the valuable session making chit chat since most of it is untrue anyway in the first few visits.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Question for the gents...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-22 17:08:36

There is a myth that men can not do more than one think at a time. So it is either talk or enjoy the session. Seeing that it is a paid for pleasure the second option take preference.

I for one love to talk and get to know the therapist. Puts me and her at ease.
roshta
roshta - Re: Question for the gents...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 366
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-22 18:32:24

Most definitely not me. I have been told that I talk too much. But I do it for a good cause, just to make her feel free to let the freak in her come out.
Candi @ Laviah
Candi @ Laviah - Re: Question for the gents...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 17
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-22 18:40:48

Thank you all for taking the time to respond...Im a bit of a talker myself so all the talkers are very welcome to come see me for a chat and more HAHAHAHA

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.