Navigation
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 302
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-13 06:38:17

The CTown market is full of the cutest CFM's and most are in the 800 to 950 bracket. You just have to know where to look, and take recommendations.

Being an old white guy from Joeys, Once in a while, some milky bar is required and that's where Ctown falls short. There are just too few in the industry. Hence the few charge R1500+ and get away with it.

That's why the WG's (white) will always do well down here.But we are also not thick: if you charge 800 in JHB, dont come here and charge 1800. We do accept a slightly higher price to cover travelling costs.
DropKick
DropKick - Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 129
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-13 06:55:10

On 2018-09-13 06:38:17 ilovemywoozle said:
But we are also not thick

I'm glad somebody had the balls to say it: I was starting to think that you guys were getting a bit daft with the mass Jhb WG visits, and their inflated 'travel' prices :P

Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1290
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-13 07:23:49

Lol Burfi I'm tempted to up my rates for this trip :)

However I will not be doing that as you guys are all equally special to me if you choose to spend time in my company.

Tempting though Burfi ;)

Rajpotions
Rajpotions - Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 204
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-13 08:37:03

Thanks for the update Burfi, I appreciate it.
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 376
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-13 09:24:24
Edited: 2018-09-13 09:24:40

On 2018-09-12 23:26:16 lenovolenovo said:
Burfi /reenaP (whatever you want to call yourself when the day dictates) stay the fuck away from those seeds, stop watching Pulp Fiction for the millionth time, they will fuckup your brain cells. You come across as one sick puppy! Take a couple of days, stay off that shit and read again what I wrote cause you comprehending shit and you may be schizophrenic to top it off! You getting your "Manties" in a knot there. now have the last say please

You are the one comprehending shit. You just dont get it. You are too dumb to understand that a previous post was done a year ago under a different nic. One that was banned for talking africaans. Typical crackhead comprehension. I pity a WG who has to put up with a brainless sick puppy like you.

FFS, where is Veronica Franco when you need her? Lol
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 377
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-13 09:31:31
Edited: 2018-09-13 09:32:41

On 2018-09-13 07:23:49 Melina - The Edging Expert said:
Lol Burfi I'm tempted to up my rates for this trip :)

However I will not be doing that as you guys are all equally special to me if you choose to spend time in my company.

Tempting though Burfi ;)

For the record, my experiences relate to white WGs only.

But looking at the various sites and blogs covering the Cape Town scene, there is scope for good quality colored girls too.

Please just dont pretend to be Brazilian/Indian/Spanish :-)
For years many colored girls would advertise themself as such. Dunno why. Maybe the Cape town white punters like it that way.

The top "indian" wg in Cape Town is actually colored, from what I've read.

But Melina, charge what you wish, it's your perogative.
If useless crackheads in CT can charge thousands per hour, at your rate and reputation as a quality service provider you'll do well.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.