Navigation
BJP
BJP - Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 99
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-22 10:22:01

Is it just me, or is Cape Town the one metro which is not really represented on this favourite site of ours?
Do they use another site, or is Cape Town really the Slaapstad?
reenaP
reenaP - Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-22 12:34:51

There are many WGs in Cape Town, mostly advertising on other sites. Unfortunately from experience only 1 out of every 10 WGs are worth a visit.

In my opinion the problems are:
1. Cape Town scene caters for tourists mostly. Hence many WGs don't give a fuck about good service.
2. Grossly overpriced. Both venues and private wgs, mainly due to point 1 above. Even a gravel donkey will charge R1000 an hour at least.
3. Huge chunk of the biz controlled by cape gangsters.

But, there were a few legendary WGs in the Cape over the years!

Jynx24
Jynx24 - Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 205
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-22 13:04:27

Cape Town is indeed overpriced. Compared to what is on offer in Gauteng, it's ridiculous. I have basically stopped punting in Cape Town, for this very reason and the bad service
reenaP
reenaP - Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2017-09-12 09:15:31

Awe my ma se kinnes!

I was mos in Cape Town now for the last week and half.

Ok, most of the girls in CT advertise else where. But here is my views again.

1. The average price starts at R1300 going all the way to R5000 an hour!
Either the CT guys are swimming in cash (since there is fokkol water) or all the kinnes are taking you's ouens for a gat.

I've said it plenty times before that I have my personal sliding decision making scale when it comes to punting with a personal limit of R1500 per punt, but willing to go up to R2500 only and only if the lady is a perfect 10/10 in my books, and that a rare treat.

I called up one ad and the lady quotes R3500 for 1st visit and subsequent visits R2500. She doesn't show her face so a big risk. But I di my research and she has glowing reviews all over the show and I'm willing to take the risk. Unfortunately out times don't align but I hope to meet her in future when in CT.

Found a pink haired WG looked awesome on pics. Quote R1300. Got to dodgy SeaPoint venue and fok man, the chick bears a feint resemblance to the chick in the pics. Druggie, and worse, vuil voette. And that for R1300. Pay cancellation of R500 and fokkof.

Is was thinking of Gia who is surprisingly still in the biz but then I remember she and Bella hang out with that low life scum cape flats gangsters (Junior Morons Syndicate). Abandoned that idea.

Found another hot blonde in Gardens. Quote R2000. No problem. But she then drops the "What nationality are you?". Turns out she is slegs blankes alleenlik. Fok man.

Called up hot blondie in Summersetwest One of those "call me when you are here and here and I'll give you address". Ry al die pad fokken Somersetwest toe en sy antwoord nie. Fooook man!!!!

Next night think I'll give another duo a try. Young blonde and more mature brunette. R1500 per lady. I choose the young'in. At least she looks like the pics. Then the panty drops and there is a whiff. I had maadhir tops snoek the day before at the Waterfront and had no intention of chowing fish again. Fucking dissapointment. Took a massage and BJ only. R1500.

Next night I notice Taylor is still in the game. Been with her few times when she visited Sandton. Call her up but she talks so much kak over the phone as if she is gesuip, I decide no fok. Current quote for her is R1300.

So after a week and half in CT I only got a expensive BJ. Either the CT punters have more money and accept mediocrity or they just don't know any better.

I miss the days of the old Cape Town legendary girls who gave great service. Nowadays the gals in CT don't seem to give a shit and are just happy to get away with charging premium prices. But can't be bothered to be presentable or give good service.

It seems that Miss R3500 p/h is the only good gal currently in CT even at that price.

I avoided all the club's and venues. One club I did call mentioned R100 entrance fee. R1800 for booking girl. Didn't bother.

On a positive note, I caught up with all my brasse vannie kaap. Had lekke Masala steak sandwiches from Aneesa's and lekke Wembley whoppers with extra whopper sauce. Visited my bra in 2nd avenue Grassy Park and did vreet lekke koesiesters by his house on Sunday morning.

I was thinking of you BBW Nadia while stuffing my face with koesiesters, lol!

Jirre Cape Town scene needs to get out of their flippen malaise. I'm going to blom in Pretoria this week with all our very best ladies to make up for lost opportunities in CT. And of course get the SSS back on track.

BigSam1
BigSam1 - Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2017-09-12 10:36:38

"all the kinnes are taking you's ouens for a gat" Yes.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-09-12 13:11:47

@ReenaP, its simple, Supply and Demand. There are a lot less wg's in Cape Town than in Gauteng, so supply is way lower but demand remains high. That said, although the prices are generally higher there are plenty in the R800 to R1000 range that are worthwhile. There are also a lot of scams and fake advertising in Cape Town and very few ladies advertise on ESA where one can see reviews. I've managed to dodge the landmines by going on solid recommendations and getting advice from another review site that is strong in relation to Cape Town which Im not going to mention here. Much more difficult terrain to manoeuvre.
myword
myword - Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 319
View Profile
Posted: 2017-09-12 14:36:08

The best that Cape Town have is Cindy. She is currently in JHB. KimmyLee also great and well worth visit..sorry to say that is where it stops..being punting in Cape Town for Three years and there is many to many bad Ones out there. Sad but true.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-09-12 18:45:57

Ditto on the above although I have certain, executive-like, criteria which most of the CT demographic don't meet so it can be a sleepy town for me. Blessed are we when some of the Joburg legends visit the Mother City.

Good call @myword on Kimmylee though. Am pleased to see you finally visited! She definitely confers a great experience if treated nicely. Must find time to visit again otherwise it's back to the lonely CT SSS meetings for me!
@BigSam - good to see you are alive. Trying to survive the drought no doubt.

Lady Alexa
Lady Alexa - Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 298
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-09-12 19:02:23

As a jhb girl is working in CT for a week or two worth a try or should I rather think elsewhere?
Azizi
Azizi - Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 314
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-09-12 19:11:17

On 2017-09-12 19:02:23 Lady Alexa said:
As a jhb girl is working in CT for a week or two worth a try or should I rather think elsewhere?

Depends on the area will pm you details sweety

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.