Looping1
Looping1 - Re: Curious
Re: Curious
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 100
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-29 15:37:58

Yes what you are saying is true .....

Not really a 50 shades of grey thing LOL.... As this person will not be employed by me.....

Girl in question like I said previously would either be studying or have a day time job ..... This is for someone that would like to earn extra money on top of everything ..... I can assure you that I will not be falling in love as I know the consequences of that happening and I don't have space in y life for that now....

Something like this should be treated with are as well as caution.... There are things that the person in question does not need to know about me and same goes for the lady .....

For example if the lady gets an extra R30000 a month on top of what she is earning I am sure that would help allot in her life as well as a student earning that type of money.....
Candi @ Laviah
Candi @ Laviah - Re: Curious
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 31
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-09-11 13:58:49

maybe a massage girl?

like myslef? lol
Catalia
Catalia - Re: Curious
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-11-01 14:09:15

Well,lam interested!!
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Curious
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4613
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-11-01 17:39:46

Ladies he is not looking for a lady in the industry bit one that is either studying or has a day job. Since you ladies have a profile you do not qualify ;)
Kitty
Kitty - Re: Curious
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 280
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-02-27 23:12:35

So the only way to see his ad is to have a profile but you cant apply because the lady has a profile...

So he doesnt want to help a lady in the industry who could quit and get a normal job or back to studying.... he wants a newbie, someone who may not know how dangerous barebacking is? Or will he 'interview' a dozen ladies or more. Having dinner and some naughty fun and not having to pay for it?

This really doesnt sound legitimate.... call me cynical or common sense...
JustJay11
JustJay11 - Re: Curious
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 96
View Profile
Posted: 2018-02-28 22:37:07

On 2018-02-27 23:12:35 Kitty said:
So the only way to see his ad is to have a profile but you cant apply because the lady has a profile...

So he doesnt want to help a lady in the industry who could quit and get a normal job or back to studying.... he wants a newbie, someone who may not know how dangerous barebacking is? Or will he 'interview' a dozen ladies or more. Having dinner and some naughty fun and not having to pay for it?

Definitely common sense. You have every reason to call BS on this one.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Curious
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2282
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-03-01 07:55:54

On 2018-02-27 23:12:35 Kitty said:

I like the way you think.
Looping1
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 102
View Profile
Posted: 2018-03-02 18:11:30

Indeed yes I could be the dodgiest person in the world.

Like I said I was curious about getting feedback and seeing if there was maybe interest in doing this on a website like this ....

Firstly I use seeking arrangement, secondly you dont see me begging or hounding the forum to push my point for what I asked for, so there is no desperation from my side or begging for this to happen.

Secondly did I mention anything about bareback ? All I simply asked is if anyone would be interested, I didnt mention age or say that I wanted a person that isnt to old or wise enough or that I wanted to take advantage of her because she hasnt been in the industry. Personally I am not looking for the baggage that comes with the industry.... If you read this ad properly you will see I said studying or working a day time job.....

You folks realize this was posted August last year, do you see me re hashing this on the site? Do you see me bringing it up and begging for recognition....

I have commented on the forum before about arrangemnts as I have had a few ......My curioustity about whether there was interest in it on this site doesnt mean I am trolling on here waiting for my next victim it is simply asking if there was a need for it on here and if there was interest.... I stated what I didnt want and what I didnt like..... Just as you ladies state in your ads what you want and what you dont want.....

What you should have rather done is asked questions about it instead of making remarks without knowing what you are talking about.What I asked for and what I offered is very much part of what is happening out there as we speak with regads to arrangements.... If you honestly think that what I asked for is unique and something that doesnt exist then I guess you should close your eyes to the reality of what is happening in the real world and instead of throwing out accusations about people that you you havent asked them anyhting about what they have written about in there ad and jumping to conclusions that I am a free loader / person who wants bareback from young and innocent and naive girls....

Reality of the situation is some ladies do this for extra income. There are very well known models who do this, make up artists, actors and so forth.....

Was I rude about the way I approcched this ?
Did my ad make me some sound like some pervert ?
Is the world going to end tomorrow because you read an ad on this forum?
Hoenstly if you think that what I was offering is a free Mcdonalds for some nookie.
Reality check, there are lots of working girls on sugar daddy dating sites, I could sa there are about 6 that are listed on this site that are currently on SD dating sites.

And yes I have had the occasional overnight with ladies on this site if the attraction was there. There are ladies that are on here that have spent time with me an on overnight in presidential suites and left the next day with over R50000.00 for spending the evening and there was even a lady that spent an overnight with me that bought a car the next day with the money she made in one night.....

This is pointed at you Kitty, with regards to your statement about me wanting to pay my way with a lady by buying her food for sex.... I take offence to that but I take it with humour as it obviously points to the fact that, thats what you are used to.....

There are ways to approach people. I was never malicous about what I sadi in comparison to allot of things that are writtne on the forum I dont agree with everyhting that is said but it is not my place to judge..... And with all due respct nether is it yours...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Curious
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-03-02 18:47:03

Arrangements like these are not hard to come by, but you have to put yourself out there a bit. I have managed a few myself using Tinder. But like I said, you have to put yourself out there. I have found that ladies in Pretoria are more honest about their expectations than those in Jhb.
Looping1
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 103
View Profile
Posted: 2018-03-02 19:13:38

Very true they are not hard to come by. I do agree in some aspects with you regarding the Pretoria vs Jhb girls but I guess it's always going big to be a hit and miss wherever you are.

Not putting myself out there bud, like I said this ad was put up 7 months ago, haven't lost any sleep over it. Just didn't appreciate some of the comments. Anyhow all the best

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.