Kitty
Kitty - Re: Shared session
Re: Shared session
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 100
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-22 12:16:27

On 2017-08-21 21:53:17 Harry Morgan said:
On a serious note. How do WGs feel about ou's like me with premature problems?

Sometimes I'm with a WG and she laughs it off and acts professional.

Sometimes she seems disappointed.

Sometimes they laugh literally (no repeat bookings there).

It's kak because as an ou you want to be like Hercules in the sac but it's ok because I only ever need a 30min booking. I just feel sorry for the arme wg who obviously gets no pleasure from the session (besides the fee she earns).

I must say some WGs I'm too scared to book because they sound like they're wild in the sac and I would just "poof" go off like a pistol in an inexperienced kids holster. No point paying a woman R700 to jizz before the condom is on.

I had a client with premature evacuation. Really no issue. Gave a nice massage, tease, he let me know when he was getting close so I could tone it down... After he came I still touched and looked after him. As a wg I feel if she wants satisfaction, there is Tinder or a local bar. Provide a service and make the man feel like a king :) wish you all the best in future punting
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Shared session
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-22 12:24:04

Sorry but I just have to smile at premature evacuation... hehehe all out then?
Sarah
Sarah - Re: Shared session
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 161
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-22 20:48:51

On 2017-08-21 15:10:23 Arizona said:
LOL! Next thing you know, he'll be asking for "per second billing"

Arz

Vodacum...?
CME2
CME2 - Re: Shared session
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 177
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-22 22:11:14

[QUOTE;810864;Sarah] On 2017-08-21 15:10:23 Arizona said: LOL! Next thing you know, he'll be asking for "per second billing"

Arz Vodacum...?[/QUOTE

Haven't had such a cracking-up LOL on a topic for a long while......and cannot resist adding to Sarah's comment...........Hotspot?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.