Gold Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-12 14:37:42

Name: Jojo

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood

Full Profile: [View Jojo's Full Profile]

Developed a semi just walking behind her to the room.... tight butt, barely covered by a tiny, tight butt-hugging dress with gorgeously formed tight thighs disappearing up into the promised wetness above...

As is their Asian habit barely were we in the room as she grabbed at my stiffening member.... rubbing it vigorously through the coares cloth of my jeans into full erection....

She arranged the lighting to my liking, visual stimulus is as important as the tactile, if not more so... and quickly slid out of her dress and panties revealing a slender firm well formed body....

I returned the favour of her cock grab by sliding my hand down her smooth stomach and testing her developing dampness with my middle finger... hhmmm... at the same time clumsily trying to remove my garb to reveal my now throbbing rudeness...

On to the bed to play...

No way is she a code 3... she let me finger her deeply and thoroughly .... bringing her to orgasm multiple times... her ample cum-juices pouring through my fingers and down my hand...

Eventually after much play and entering her tightness to pound her to more cries of joy... I extracted and poured out my long pent up load over her divinely shaped breasts and nipples...

She is good... her phone rang during the episode... but apparently the sensations produced by my penetrating and probing fingers caused her to mumble in broken english through her panting and moaning, that it could wait.....!

I left well satisfied and will return again to the house to play .....

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Placido
Placido - Re: Review - Jojo - Lynnwood Pretoria
Re: Review - Jojo - Lynnwood Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2017-09-09 22:58:52

Name: Jojo

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood

Full Profile: [View Jojo's Full Profile]

Had a great visit with Jojo. Lovely smile and a bubbly personality. Lovely firm body, soft sensitive skin, very receptive to foreplay and 69 and cums beautifully. One hour not enough with this little honey.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
pete1213
pete1213 - Re: Review - Jojo - Lynnwood Pretoria
Re: Review - Jojo - Lynnwood Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2017-09-22 10:20:25

Damn Ouman! You are a pro with words. I didn't know Wilbur Smith was punting in Pretoria!
Excellent review.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.