Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-08 00:49:17

Hi I trade forex if you would like me to teach you some of the forex strategies I use please let me know.
KingDizzle
KingDizzle - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-08 02:48:32

I'm a great designer/website designer and photographer, drop me a PM if you interested got quite a few big names in my portfolio and award nominations. If you want class and elegance give me a shout
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3534
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-08 07:50:23

On 2017-08-08 00:49:17 bodybuilder1109 said:
Hi I trade forex if you would like me to teach you some of the forex strategies I use please let me know.

Will I get all my money invested back and some more???
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-08 07:51:29

On 2017-08-07 23:29:43 StickyWicket said:
I would be prepared to barter Checkers or Dischem vouchers to the value of a session with any lady interested? Or a direct transfer of eBucks, whichever you prefer.

PM me if you are interested (JHB Area)

there was a thread a month ago about ladies having a go at a guy offering vouchers for services.
reenaP
reenaP - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-08 07:58:50

Or a direct transfer of eBucks, whichever you prefer.

I had no idea one could transfer eBucks! Currently have 40000+ bucks balance so about R4000. easily pay for 4 sessions!
Sibyl
Sibyl - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 991
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-08 08:38:11

I would be prepared to barter Checkers or Dischem vouchers to the value of a session with any lady interested? Or a direct transfer of eBucks, whichever you prefer.

PM me if you are interested (JHB Area)

I am interested. I have sent you a pm.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-08-08 09:36:26

On 2017-08-08 07:58:50 reenaP said:
On 2017-08-07 23:29:43 I had no idea one could transfer eBucks! Currently have 40000+ bucks balance so about R4000. easily pay for 4 sessions!

You definitely can, between business and personal accounts.
le roux
le roux - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 312
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-08 10:08:59
Edited: 2017-08-08 10:11:16

Hmmm, bartering, skills n' stuff, I'm not sure I can offer much but...

I was once auctioned at a women's charity gig. There was a couple of muscle bound hunks, I do believe a web guy, a chef and me.

I was a mid-priced product purchased by an elder lady, not elderly but certainly no spring chicken. Her instructions for a day of my time were "just be nice to me."

So, the following week I rocked up early at her place with a breakfast platter of pastries coffee beans a grinder, cafeteria and orchids. I took care of a couple of DIY tasks, squeaky door, hung a picture that kind of thing. I took her for a picnic brunch at a nursery where I arranged for them to screen off a jungle type area for a couple of hours (I prepared the hamper), there was lots of interesting chat, well interesting to me.

Faced with a trip the gallery for a photography exhibit I thought she would like or the gun range she chose the range. Then it was a sunset walk on the before heading back home to get changed for the ballet (I had brought a tux). We went back to her place where I fixed the drinks and prepared a light meal. Eventual I left secretly leaving behind a treasure map of items I had left around the house and garden, while doing the DIY, for her to find the next day (chocolates, a small bottle of champagne, a book, that kind of thing).

So, I'm thinking, my professional skills are not really suitable for battering and having cleared out the den of chaos that was the Le Roux garage, I have little to offer in terms of barter other than me!

So Ladies, I'm open to offers, who wants me and whats on offer?
Rockstar888
Rockstar888 - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-08 11:38:00

in exchange I can help the lovely ladies on this site with the following
- Bring back your long lost lover
- Give you winning Lotto numbers
- Boost your business
- Make you a virgin again
- Chase off evil spirits

Offer is valid for a limited time only. Do not contact me if you are not serious
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2017-08-08 16:13:44

Hi I do company registrations, financial statements, tax clearance certificates. You are more than welcome to barter for services. Pm should you be interested.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.