Navigation
Sibyl
Sibyl - Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 986
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-07 11:10:04

I think that due to the current economic climate, the time is right to revive my old thread from 2009, which was quite successful. Essentially goods and services are bartered..

This is how it works:

1.Ladies post what item they are looking for and punters can post what items they have available for barter.

2.Punters who have an item that a lady has posted that she is looking for, can then respond to the lady's post and vice versa.

3.The lady and punter then strike a barter deal, preferably via pm - I suggest the use of pm for all deals, so that both parties have a written record of the deal's terms and conditions.

4.Upon successful completion of the barter deal, the lady can then post a "barter deal completed" or "thank you" post on the tread, if she wishes to do so and/or the punter can do so as well.

Disclaimer:

1.By posting this thread, neither myself nor Esa by extension, makes any representation or warranty, either express or implied, and disclaims all liability, as to the fitness, quality, delivery date, prices or any term of any barter trade transaction that may occur as a result of this thread.

2.Forum Members agree to indemnify and hold myself and Esa harmless with respect to any claim, debt, or liability whatsoever, arising out of any transaction wherein the Forum Member is a Buyer or Seller.

3.Forum Members who participate on this thread acknowledge and accept that any transaction facilitated by the use of this thread, is entered into by the Member on a voluntary basis and agrees to waive any claim, debt, or liability whatsoever against myself or Esa.

Sibyl
Sibyl - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 987
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-07 11:17:37
Edited: 2017-08-07 11:34:29

I am looking for a person who has great carpentry /furniture making skills, to construct a super wide massage table, similar to the one in the link below. In exchange for services.
www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Good-Quality-Soild-Wood-Thai-Massage_60098419460.html

Additional requirements:
1.The legs must be collapsible, else it will be a problem to move the massage bed through doorways
2.The total height of the massage bed, must be the same height as a standard massage table
3.It must be 3 quarter bed width
3.It must have a movable/adjustable headrest as well as a breathing hole.
4.Good quality, solid wood must be used or else a good metal.
5.Must be properly upholstered and strong foam must be used.
Sibyl
Sibyl - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 988
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-07 12:32:11

I am also looking to trade services for any or all of the following:

Jojo Water Tank, Garden Master water tank, Amanzi Water Tank or
RainCell Planter Tank

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-07 13:41:13

I am a web developer and would be looking at exchanging developing a site in exchange for services. No let me preempt what some of the guys are going to say. There are plenty of sites out there that you can build a website free of charge. Now having a website is one thing, having people find your website is another. So part of the deal would be that I ensure that I maximize your key search words so people find your site when searching for certain words. Part of the deal is that I will host the site as well. Drop me a PM if you are interested.
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3811
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-07 14:09:54
Edited: 2017-08-07 14:10:18

On 2017-08-07 13:41:13 Nesoi said:
I am a web developer and would be looking at exchanging developing a site in exchange for services. No let me preempt what some of the guys are going to say. There are plenty of sites out there that you can build a website free of charge. Now having a website is one thing, having people find your website is another. So part of the deal would be that I ensure that I maximize your key search words so people find your site when searching for certain words. Part of the deal is that I will host the site as well. Drop me a PM if you are interested.

Tried this a while ago. Got as far as a lovely trademark/logo, then never heard from him again...he was good...such a pity. Can't get hold of the guys that took over my last site a few years ago, so lost that one!
Enhle
Enhle - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-07 14:20:15

On 2017-08-07 13:41:13 Nesoi said:

I run a small fashion design business and need a website where my clients can shop online, using their credit or debit cards. I need a user friendly website where I can be able to upload a new range or specials without having to ask for your assistance everytime. Kindly let me know if this will be possible...
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-07 14:28:20

On 2017-08-07 14:09:54 Veronica Franco said:
On 2017-08-07 13:41:13 Nesoi said: I am a web developer and would be looking at exchanging developing a site in exchange for services. No let me preempt what some of the guys are going to say. There are plenty of sites out there that you can build a website free of charge. Now having a website is one thing, having people find your website is another. So part of the deal would be that I ensure that I maximize your key search words so people find your site when searching for certain words. Part of the deal is that I will host the site as well. Drop me a PM if you are interested.

you have mail

Tried this a while ago. Got as far as a lovely trademark/logo, then never heard from him again...he was good...such a pity. Can't get hold of the guys that took over my last site a few years ago, so lost that one!

youngbuck
youngbuck - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 133
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-07 22:45:21

Watching this thread with interest.

Seems services are perhaps more valuable than goods.
Durban guy 1980
Durban guy 1980 - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 463
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-07 22:58:46

I preparedon't to barter...
What's in my pants for whats under your skirt ..
Dont have to take ownership but just to use or abuse as you desire
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-08-07 23:29:43

I would be prepared to barter Checkers or Dischem vouchers to the value of a session with any lady interested? Or a direct transfer of eBucks, whichever you prefer.

PM me if you are interested (JHB Area)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.