Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Dress up
Dress up
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-07-28 08:10:18

Been visiting a few ladies the past few months and one thing that is annoying the most is when I see a lady that I like I book her. I have this expectation when I see there photos but when I arrive I am very disappointed because the ladies dont even dress up or put on makeup. Im I the only one or does het happen to others as well?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Dress up
Re: Dress up
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-07-28 08:18:13
Edited: 2017-07-28 08:47:24

Never had that problem. The ladies always ensure they are presentable, neat and most important clean.

In most cases I only punt later in the day, and the ladies always look fresh. No signs of a hard days labour.

I am not worried that they have to meet me semi-naked, so in I am happy with how the present themself.

Ps Even those that do smoke, I can not smell any smoke on them, their clothes or in their breath.

Coco
Coco - Re: Dress up
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 18
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-07-28 08:45:49

iBuy when you call a lady ensure that you actually ask them to dress up in a certain outfit you like or have a fantasy of, also ask for make up coz most ladies don't like make up as it stains the bedding. Besides the best girlfriend experience is getting freaky on the sheets without having to worry about staining the bedding, make up is tough to get off the sheets you know.... happy punting
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-07-28 11:13:17

Thanks Coco. I will keep that in mind the next time I make a booking.

It is just that I dont want a lady meeting me in her jeans and flip flops but yeah.

Thanks
Vanilla
Vanilla - Re: Dress up
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1119
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-07-28 11:51:41

On 2017-07-28 11:13:17 iBuy said:

It is just that I dont want a lady meeting me in her jeans and flip flops but yeah.

Thanks

Yo, really. It explains why some guys will specifically tell you to wear something sexy and at times it feels like an insult as I thought we all wear sexy outfits when we see clients.

I always ensure that I wear lingerie and a sexy little number.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Dress up
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 550
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-07-28 12:34:34

I agree with Coco... I don't mind dressing up should a client ask me too...
That's the difference between girls who don't care if they see the client again and girls who want their clients to become regulars. Obviously you won't book that girl again... her loss.
There's nothing nicer than to make myself pretty for my clients... taking care of my makeup, hair and outfit is my first priority... but that's me.
Mike40
Mike40 - Re: Dress up
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 226
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-28 13:01:27

I will never forget long ago when I phoned a lady and arranged a booking (there were no photos in those days, you had to look in the newspaper classifieds adverts.)

She sounded great on the phone, and when I arrived she opened the door wearing a pair of filthy track-suit pants and flip flops.

Needless to say, I told her I just remembered that I had to be at a business meeting.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-07-28 15:06:12

On 2017-07-28 13:01:27 Mike40 said:
I will never forget long ago when I phoned a lady and arranged a booking (there were no photos in those days, you had to look in the newspaper classifieds adverts.)

She sounded great on the phone, and when I arrived she opened the door wearing a pair of filthy track-suit pants and flip flops.

Needless to say, I told her I just remembered that I had to be at a business meeting.

Next time I will use the business meeting excuse...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.