Mika Bbw
Mika Bbw - Re: Sad ending
Re: Sad ending
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1145
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-07-27 01:58:07

Tjo his lucky you still made him come with the hand job

In my private life I wana be spoiled kissed all over I want passion and if a guy just lays there like his doing me a favour by being with me i get off n get dressed and go
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Sad ending
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-07-27 09:30:05

Nice story, Kitty!
Bob-Jan
Bob-Jan - Re: Sad ending
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-27 10:02:32

You should rather go for us average looking blokes, we know we're not that hot, so we always go the extra mile between the sheets...
Kitty
Kitty - Re: Sad ending
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 72
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-07-27 11:01:10

On 2017-07-27 01:58:07 Mika Bbw said:
Tjo his lucky you still made him come with the hand job

In my private life I wana be spoiled kissed all over I want passion and if a guy just lays there like his doing me a favour by being with me i get off n get dressed and go

I guess I should have lol but at least I can say he still enjoyed himself...
Kitty
Kitty - Re: Sad ending
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 73
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-07-27 11:04:23

On 2017-07-27 10:02:32 Bob-Jan said:
You should rather go for us average looking blokes, we know we're not that hot, so we always go the extra mile between the sheets...

Nothing wrong with average looking blokes! There is also an average looking bloke in the class who has flirted heavily with me but from what I can see he is also expecting the 'lie back' treatment. Maybe it's me... maybe I come across as a dick is a favour (or flavour) I should savour. I'll just have to up the sexiness factor and play a little harder to get... even though I want it just as much, maybe even more :p
Bob-Jan
Bob-Jan - Re: Sad ending
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-27 11:55:27

Speaking for myself, i've could never have sex with a woman and not touch her all over, even when she's riding me. I mean that's part of the whole experience. I just dont get it. Feeling a woman's soft body while having sex is one of life's greatest pleasures. I am sorry that this happened to you. I can say, that if it was me, i wouldnt have been able to keep my hands off of you.. But thats just me..

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.