Gold Member
Posts to Date: 350
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-25 17:53:19

Name: Scorpio

City: Secunda

Area: Secunda

Full Profile: [View Scorpio's Full Profile]

Gold is found in dirt. At the least place where I would ever expect to punt I found her. Was just browsing on the site, ended up checking secunda and there she was. Like what I saw on pics. From Jhb driving to a consultation site in secunda I decided to give her a ring. Even though she sounded intimidating with that alto voice I still went on. I drive into the guests house. And oh, I could find an ATM anywhere around that area and I decided to go in for 30 mins. She looks far nicer than the pics. Intricate small behind on a petite frame. A lil bit of chat to ease off tension. As I was undressing, found some hidden notes I had forgotten about. Upgraded booking to hr. Went straight to main event, it was top shelf. I came, we sat and chatted about this and that. And she said "I hope you are not one of those guys who pay for an hour and leave after less than 30 mins". Seen that as a let's go again. I think we could have possibly added new styles to karma sutra. That was some serious intense pounding. I was well spend when I left that joint. Hopefully I will catch her again around Jhb.

That's a first class highly recommended punt.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Scorpio
Scorpio - Re: Review - Scorpio - Secunda Secunda
Re: Review - Scorpio - Secunda Secunda
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-07-25 18:48:04

Oh darling... I'm out of words...thank you for this and thank you for the service lol.I didn't even about this reviews

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.