Basic Member
Posts to Date: 126
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-25 15:03:54

Name: Candice

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Lyttelton

Full Profile: [View Candice's Full Profile]

i have to let you people know the trick of getting these beautiful Young Woman to suck and fuck you like never before - Speedy You the Man - I always pic the ones you comment on " Bad reviews" and when I book I mention to them - " I Hope Speedy was wrong with his review" -- Well this chick has the Cutest Pink little pussy you can find and has an asshole to match I am sure she bleached the thing :) Tits small the way I like them fits perfect in my mouth - she gave me one of the best OWO she loves being fisted pussy and ass - Greek was Good a little tight but good Ass a bit small but this chick can fuck - i guess my secret is out but every bad review you posted i enjoyed those Young Pussy -- after a couple months the new chicks would have forgotten - out of the country for a while i just wanted to share this tip - Use don't use i just love Young White Pussy turns me on - and the best is getting them on a bad review ... Oh she swallowed my CUM as well Bonus... USA here i come hope there is some nice pussy there -- Speedy any tips my brother ???

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Bosvark39
Bosvark39 - Re: Review - Candice - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Re: Review - Candice - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-04 22:32:00

Started swearing at me for not wanting to get on top of her.stay away, she is not worth the effort.she is rushing to finish.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Candice
Candice - Re: Review - Candice - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-10-10 10:25:08

There is always two sides to every story and this is my side..
I didn't swear him he wanted to lie next to me and come from the side when I said its not going to work for me like that he insisted on it I told him its going to hurt me pls can he just come on top cause he was very big he said no I then lied down and we just started for him to stop jump up rip the condom of and said its fine I then begged him to relax and just carry on he refused we had already did the business he just wanted to finish like that then he got angry and wanted to leave on the way out he now wanted his money back and when I said no he said he wil coment on me and here we are
rooster007
rooster007 - Re: Review - Candice - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-19 06:14:43

So this chic has a profile under the name Jasmine on Redvelvet. Spoke to her on the phone and sounded great so decided to book. Same old tricks - will say whatever you want to hear to get you in the room and hand over the money. After that everything changes. A complete waste of time, heroin addict, arms, legs, neck, body in general full of bruises and marks from spiking. Vagina was rotten and smelled terrible. Would not go on top. Complained to be tired after 10 minutes and started complaining. Tried to finish me off with a hand job, then complained again she was getting tired asked for a blow and she said no. Then I just gave up, got dressed and left. She kept apologising saying that she felt bad that i didn’t come, but at no point did she ever off to give my money back. Never again!!!

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Sucmeslowly
Sucmeslowly - Re: Review - Candice - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 114
View Profile
Posted: 2022-04-15 17:08:42

Eish

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.