Navigation
Shakira
Shakira - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 515
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-07-07 17:34:22

@Veronica Donald duck you say, no lady I am Miss Piggy darling go back to the floor and start laughing because I assume you had no mind blowing orgasms today I HAD a few so just have one and be happy.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2201
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-07 17:40:46

Try to stop numerous times but realises that I am addicted ... just go with the flow now and enjoying it !!!

Maybe some day ...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-07-07 17:47:20

I just stopped. I do read the forum every now and then, but I just stopped. Been almost 6months now. I've got more money to spend on my kids. More money for a decent braai every now and then...... (But I'm also now a member of the SSS) ;)
John
John - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 737
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-07 17:55:13

After every punt i feel terribly guilty and swear that I will not do it again.

Another thing that limits my punting is that I am an absolute hypochondriac so if I feel something different with my body a few weeks after a punt I work myself into a state thinking that I have contacted hiv or something similar - I spend more money going to the doctors and getting tested than I spent on the punt - fortunately it is just my crazy mind playing with me and my tests have always been negative. This phobia had definately cut down my punting by 90%.

I think that a phobia about diseases is definately a good deterrent to give up punting or at least limit it.

Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3238
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-07-07 18:04:30
Edited: 2017-07-07 18:05:18

On 2017-07-07 17:34:22 Shakira said:
@Veronica Donald duck you say, no lady I am Miss Piggy darling go back to the floor and start laughing because I assume you had no mind blowing orgasms today I HAD a few so just have one and be happy.

Lmao....have no clue why but this was my first thought upon reading that pearl of a response Shakira. I fancy myself a drag queen in a past life.....

https://youtu.be/L5zjnKM22WA
Shakira
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 516
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-07-07 18:19:30

@Veronica COO-COO. I have a psychiatrist friend who is looking for a patient for his latest thesis. You would be PERFECT!
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3240
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-07-07 18:24:05

On 2017-07-07 18:19:30 Shakira said:
@Veronica COO-COO. I have a psychiatrist friend who is looking for a patient for his latest thesis. You would be PERFECT!

Awesome....forward my number! While we in the process of helping each other with mental health, can I forward you the number of an AA sponsor....you know...when you're ready to admit you have a problem! At least I can recognize I'm a few crayons short of a box and I need all the help I can get!

Durban guy 1980
Durban guy 1980 - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 427
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-07 18:29:10

Listening to some of these girls have a go at each other is such an anticlimax ... enough to stay away from punting for a while..
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3241
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-07-07 18:42:45

On 2017-07-07 18:29:10 Durban guy 1980 said:
Listening to some of these girls have a go at each other is such an anticlimax ... enough to stay away from punting for a while..

Like I said, open a house. This forum is tame in comparison....;)
Shakira
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 517
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-07-07 18:47:58

@Veronica I love champagne and JC loves all of us.
Talking about addictions, Congratulations on facing up to yours, tannie. Don't ever dare accusing me of a member of AA,you should learn those people are so respectable because they admitted their problem unlike you sussie

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.