Meg
Meg - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3638
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-07-22 08:25:04

On 2017-07-22 08:17:12 Loco said:
Stopping is not that difficult , just stop remind yourself at the rise of every urge about the monotony of it all , and think of the shit punts you had do the math at where your savings could have stood, keep track of every cent you spend on this service and time will make you stop !! After all its all the same if you have done it long enough!! 95% of the time its disappointing , 100% of the time its fake and will never be real ....keep that thought don't get fooled... Just stop. Masturbate it gets the job done and saves you bucks. Or start spending your punting Cash on toys, AR15's Pistols and long Range weapons , reloading gear , Bicycles and Motorcycles, boats and jet-skis and enjoy something Real !

Like!
But yes if everyone goes we the ladies won't survive ....
Meg
Meg - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3639
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-07-22 09:27:03
Edited: 2017-07-22 09:29:00

On 2017-07-11 22:13:00 Se_kaas said:
[QUOTE;780411;ramrom]

And yes maybe, just maybe, there are a punter or two who wants to quit and will read all that can be said on the topic. But if they 100% realy want to quit, they know all too well the very first step is not to logon on ESA. At all.

For all else, "Once a Punter, Always a Punter" will ring true for eternity.

I think or hope who ever wants to stop .....it will differ from person to person.
If you strong willed anything is possible.
People can change.... there needs and responsibilities change, there outlook on this dream fantasy change.
Money plays a big role in this world.
But if you live this life 24/7 and all your visits( your whole world revolves around WG/MG and good times only exist from punting you DO need help.
No more time to have normal friends and braai s and social events.....
Free time you sit at venues or clubs.....
Only THIS.... and if you can't go one day without login on this site?
Yes that's a problem....
myword
myword - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 297
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-23 15:00:51

Started punting after got divorced. Ever since then this world has being part of my life. Totally agree that this is adictive. But all the Punters on this site are because they looking for something they feel the need in their live. Will I stop?..for know. Simple NO will not. BUT if it so happens that a lady become part of my life again...then YES. That is the day I will hang up my Punting Wallet..
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 939
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-23 22:04:26

My respect to all those that want to stop... I sincerely hope you succeed. Only advice I have is to keep fighting the urge and get some other distraction. A lot of good advice on this thread.

I have made a conscious decision that I will NEVER stop punting. This is my kinda world. These are my kinda people. I belong here...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.