Gold Member
Posts to Date: 124
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-01 15:20:14

Name: Ashia

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Clubview

Full Profile: [View Ashia's Full Profile]

As always, I look for the ultimate GFE and rate kissing as primary trigger. Had a nice chat on the phone and decided to pay the lady a visit. The price I suppose lead me to think that this was toward an upmarket venue and amenities. The service was stunning. Friendly smile on arrival and beautiful dimples. Awesome kissing, incredible connection and closeness. Lovely tight body, perky breasts, responsive nipples and a really beautiful tasty clean Quim. She loved cunnilingus and foreplay. 69 was incredible with way above average BJ. The shagging was extraordinary. I did not know so many positions existed. I even tried the sitting position. She just wraps those long legs around you.. wow!! What a memorable experience. I will be back for sure.. even just for the kissing. The venue is a house in Clubview, rather unkept garden but safe parking, very discrete. The room or grannyflat had potential but was abit rundown. It was however clean. Nice clean linen would have knocked the points up a bit. A little handyman work should do the trick. A tidy sweet-smelling room with nice curtains will always impress a client and create a great first impression. Washing facilities available but no hot water. A really great visit from a service point of view, actually awesome, just the facilities could use a slight upgrade. I will go again very soon. GFE gal for sure.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
neo007
neo007 - Re: Review - Ashia - Centurion/Clubview Pretoria
Re: Review - Ashia - Centurion/Clubview Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 425
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-05 07:29:03

Is she indian?
skyeagle
skyeagle - Re: Review - Ashia - Centurion/Clubview Pretoria
Re: Review - Ashia - Centurion/Clubview Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 126
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-05 09:06:43

Coloured Girl, beautiful smile with dimples, great eye contact and girlfriend connection

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.