Navigation
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - HOE -- 25 Angels to Lift Your Spirit & More !!! Why be Disappointed -- Week
HOE -- 25 Angels to Lift Your Spirit & More !!! Why be Disappointed -- Week
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2586
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-01 13:18:04

HOE -- 25 Angels available -SO why Be Disappointed ??? Check out Some of our Ladies under Pretoria --Lynwood / Wilgers

Ladies available this WEEK -- Several NEWBIES ( Referenced in CAPS ) - !!!

You will be Impressed !!!

Our Line Up : 25 Angels Plus 1 Massage Only

Massage Only : Tiffany

Therapists : SAMANTHA-- TAYLOR -- ROSE ---ALICE -- DESTINY --- Angelina --- Brooklyn --- Roxanne --- Lexxi --Natalie -- Mandy -- Lynx --- Ferrari --- Kylie ---Angel -- Ruby --- Candy -- Sapphire --- Rio --Sandy---Amy --Bubbles ---Pixie-- Clarissa ---Gabriella

NOTE : Several work only a Few Days a Week --so Please Call for availability. 086-118-8825

Specials : Include Today's Monday Special save R 300 -- Wednesday is " Bring a Friend Day & Friday is Free Braai Day with a Booking -- Start ever Week Off with a Big Smile !!!

Please call for availability to avoid disappointment -- Note some of Our Angels are working a limited schedule

086-118-8825
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: HOE -- 25 Angels to Lift Your Spirit & More !!! Why be Disappointed --
Re: HOE -- 25 Angels to Lift Your Spirit & More !!! Why be Disappointed --
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-07-02 21:32:09

Now this is to intimidating. Arriving solo at such a venue, with the 'parade' to follow, what the chances?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: HOE -- 25 Angels to Lift Your Spirit & More !!! Why be Disappointed --
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-07-04 10:26:56

Where is Fire? Please don't tell me she has left.
Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - Re: HOE -- 25 Angels to Lift Your Spirit & More !!! Why be Disappointed --
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 729
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-04 21:23:56

Name: Taylor

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [No Profile]

Sometimes it's just so relaxed to lie down on the massage bed. Taylor is a friendly lady. She got some rules, so I chose to massage.

Her massage was very nice. She knew how to deliver a firm massage. I told her that I only want dick massage, but I didn't want to cum. Within a short while she made me very hard. I kept telling myself 'hold it; hold it'. ;)

Thanks for the massage. Xxx Matt

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - Re: HOE -- 25 Angels to Lift Your Spirit & More !!! Why be Disappointed --
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 730
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-04 21:39:01

Name: Angelina

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [No Profile]

Since Taylor has made me very horny, my load needed to be released. I chose Angelina. She has a beautiful eyes and an accent I was familiar with.

Her BJ was very nice. When she's riding on me, wow, so so so great. She felt that I was enjoying it. She slowed it down and made me last longer. That's how a girl showed her professional services, as well as great personality.

After the session she offered me a relax massage. My fellow punters, I can ensure that the full body firm massage she offered can be rated as top 3 in this industry. She must have worked for some beauty spa for a long time.

Thanks for the great services baby. I enjoyed everything. Xxx Matt

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE -- 25 Angels to Lift Your Spirit & More !!! Why be Disappointed --
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2592
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-05 09:27:11

archaic --Unfortunately YES Fire is Gone --- But we are always getting new Ladies so come by & check them Out !!!

086-118-8825
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE -- 25 Angels to Lift Your Spirit & More !!! Why be Disappointed --
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2595
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-06 09:14:34

HOE -- 25 Angels available -SO why Be Disappointed ??? Check out Some of our Ladies under Pretoria --Lynwood / Wilgers

Ladies available this WEEK -- Several NEWBIES ( Referenced in CAPS ) - !!!

You will be Impressed !!!

Our Line Up : 25 Angels Plus 1 Massage Only

Massage Only : Tiffany

Therapists : SAMANTHA-- TAYLOR -- ROSE ---ALICE -- DESTINY --- Angelina --- Brooklyn --- Roxanne --- Lexxi --Natalie -- Mandy -- Lynx --- Ferrari --- Kylie ---Angel -- Ruby --- Candy -- Sapphire --- Rio --Sandy---Amy --Bubbles ---Pixie-- Clarissa ---Gabriella

NOTE : Several work only a Few Days a Week --so Please Call for availability. 086-118-8825

Specials : Include Today's Monday Special save R 300 -- Wednesday is " Bring a Friend Day & Friday is Free Braai Day with a Booking -- Start ever Week Off with a Big Smile !!!

Please call for availability to avoid disappointment -- Note some of Our Angels are working a limited schedule

086-118-8825

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.