Navigation
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Heaven on Earth is the worst
Re: Heaven on Earth is the worst
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 401
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-07-01 13:30:14

When I left Elysium I worked at HOE for 2 weeks... the only venue who offer their girls free meals and free bording with cleaning and laundry service... of on weekends... Who else offer their girls that? I personally think it's the best venue to work from.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Heaven on Earth is the worst
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-07-01 15:38:08

@Sami, please wake up and smell the coffee.

We all have Jobs and we are all dependent on the money we make.
If you were born into wealth, and not dependent on a job, well then good for you, but I work my ass off to see these ladies and like any workplace (don't forget it is their workplace) you take shit from your manager and superiors.

So even if "Ally" is full of it, maybe shes just that kind of a person or she was just looking out for ladies and you were the creep on that occasion.

Shit happens, wipe you ass and move on.

NB: You got a formal reply from Steve, which you choose to ignore.
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: Heaven on Earth is the worst
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2587
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-02 09:51:30

Sanii -- Ally is FOH they're "manager" that is my problem and I've discussed this with some of the girls

She is why i won't return or spend another cent at heaven i would rather go to a venue where the girls actually want to do it.

Not just because they have to. We're funding heaven to further abuse them

We all know these girls are here because they have to be and depend on the money

Sanii --Your Ridiculous Comments & Your Attack on Ally & Knowing the FOH ??? Instead of Manager --points to one with inside knowledge --like Possibly a Lady we recently Dismissed for Drugs ???

You say its the WORST -- Why would You be Talking to the Ladies if they are so Unfriendly -- You have the Right to Go Else where Just as All 25 of our Ladies have the right to work some where else --SO TEll me How we are Forcing them to Stay at HOE ???

HOE works hard to be the BEST around ( You still have Not advised which Venues Are Better ) -- I know this first Hand -- So lets meet & discuss or Possibly You should lick Your Wounds & Crawl back in the Hole You just Dug for Yourself -- I am Not Amused -- Hopefully ESA can sort out your True Identity --

Its obvious that Your Not an HOE Client !!!

086-118-8825
mdiver500
mdiver500 - Re: Heaven on Earth is the worst
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 358
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-02 16:58:17

Well said. I too had some differences in the past. Yes but i managed to sort it out with Steve. Solved. You get to do a booking now and then that you are not satisfied. Sure you can get that anywhere. But from 2011 i can tell you. HOE has had and have the largest by far collection of quality working girls in the country. Not just Pretoria. They also have a strict set of rules to protect the girls and the visitors. To say they abuse them is absurd. I have booked many ladies there over the years. To keep up the standard and the quality of the total opperation is some doing. And to top it all for so long!!! That man deserves a Bells. Personally I think this post was done with the wrong intention. This is comming from someone that has an agenda. Clearly not a client only. My 2 cents.
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2588
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-02 17:16:51

mdiver500 --Thanks for your Candid comments & support -- the Forum is to keep the ESA members informed in as realistic fashion. Not to Bash & talk Shit !!!

As You have experienced HOE / Management does Not shy away from adverse issues but rather tries to correct them -- Also the comments about Abuse to our Ladies -- Right -- we do respect them & treat them as such --Yes we have Policies like any successful Business --

Anyone if this CLOWN --Samii wants to actually resolve an Issue --then Emma & Myself are available to Talk --this will never Happen --

Thanks again -Steve
La Femme
La Femme - Re: Heaven on Earth is the worst
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 309
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-07-02 19:23:54

Ek weet hoe dit voel...maar kan wel na al die drama by La Femme se...sien dit as n bemarkings punt...ek dink my girls kan my getuig...dat ek altyd vir hul se...uit n eienaar se oogpunt verstaan ek jou reels. ..en ek dink jou plek is die beste in Pretoria...Ons klein Venues kan nie vergelyk word met wat jy het nie..

En dit is onraverdig dat as een girl iets doen waarvan n punter nie hou nie...die venue blameer...en as eienaar kan ons dit net regstel as ons daarvan in kennis gestel word.. Samii....al hoe jy dit kon benader het is om dit op n persoonlike mannier gehanteer het....

Met al die drama met polisie het La Femme se naam net gegroei....punters en kliente en goeie girls sal n mens altyd bystaan...en so sal hul met HOE ook doen..

Well done jys n voorbeeld van n Besigheids eienaar..

Laura
klassik1
klassik1 - Re: Heaven on Earth is the worst
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 766
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-02 22:22:06

Hoe is openly inviting u 2 resolve ur dissatisfaction sammi
This shows Steves concern 2 maintain n improve his standards n service @hoe
Hats off 2 Steve!!
Go n meet him
Hes an awesome guy!
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2589
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-03 09:41:57

Laura --Thanks for the support -- I see that Boobs53 is doing a Count down on your Newly Located Venue -- Hope all goes well --

The opening is Today --YES -- I don't see any Address or Directions posted -- I am sure that everyone is quite exited to view it --Please post some Photos --Thanks

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.