Navigation
Samii
Samii - Heaven on Earth is the worst
Heaven on Earth is the worst
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-30 19:10:53

It's been a very unpleasent visit with rude FOH i think her name is Ally.

I will personaly never refer anyone to go there. The girls are terrible with service and you do not get what you pay for...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Heaven on Earth is the worst
Re: Heaven on Earth is the worst
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-06-30 20:09:19
Edited: 2017-06-30 20:12:30

Youre a virgin poster and that enables you to give an "expert opinion" on service levels? - Oh for Petes sake "Grow a pair!!"
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-06-30 21:06:09
Edited: 2017-06-30 21:07:22

@Sami
Take it easy buddy hash comments are easy to throw.

I, to have made that mistake.
Things may not always workout the way you want...Thats life.

I have only been to HOE three times but I've always had the most sensual assistance.

Stop the tantrum, go meet the girls AGAIN! Chat to them and take your time.

Chemistry and understanding is key.
Samii
Samii - Re: Heaven on Earth is the worst
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-30 21:23:46

@analpaul
The service from the girls are bad because of the abuse from heaven

I've met very nice and beautifull ladies but you can see they're not happy and the service is forced

I have allot of respect for the girls working there my complaint is about FOH and the bad service that I got ...
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-07-01 02:19:10
Edited: 2017-07-01 02:19:58

OORRRR we can allow the forum to serve it's purpose and let the man have his say about his experiences (just as you are afforded yours). Lambasting someone merely because they are a first time poster... WTF. it doesn't mean if they haven't posted that they haven't been around the block a few times. There are punters out there who don't feel the need to report back every single thing.
klassik1
klassik1 - Re: Heaven on Earth is the worst
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 765
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-01 08:54:33

@sammi
This cud happen 2 anyone bud
It happend 2me also but i think ur taking the wrong approach
Get hold of Steve n explain wot has happened in ur case
Hes a gem of a guy n takes his business very seriously!
Im sure hel turn ur negative perception of his establishment around
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-07-01 11:22:55

@sammi
If the venue was the issue maybe you should not have mentioned the girls name.

Also maybe more details into your experience would inligthen us on what was actually the problem and reason for the bad service.

As klassik1 sugguested rather review the venue on the profile of the venue detailing the issues.

As for the service being forced.... I have never experienced that.
From my experience the ladies also have the opportunity to accept or decline a session.
Samii
Samii - Re: Heaven on Earth is the worst
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-01 11:40:45

@analpaul

Ally is FOH they're "manager" that is my problem and I've discussed this with some of the girls

She is why i won't return or spend another cent at heaven i would rather go to a venue where the girls actually want to do it.

Not just because they have to. We're funding heaven to further abuse them

We all know these girls are here because they have to be and depend on the money
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: Heaven on Earth is the worst
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2584
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-01 11:49:31

Samij -- Obviously this blatant attack with No real facts other then throwing Ally's name out is a real JOKE -- Who is Ally & when was she Rude to You -- By the Way she has been working at Reception the past two weeks straight --You referenced FOH ???

HOE is the Worst ??? HUMMM --Ok give me the name of 2 Places that are Better --since You seem to be the Man of the Hour --or at least Your Stage name points in that direction But I am sure not te case --- ????

Hoe has been in Business Now 6 Years -- Since I am Hands On always & actually know what we do daily --all the Improvements & currently without hesitating we have the best all around Group of Ladies since Opening --I have to wonder based on Your Comments how HOE could possibly still be in Business --

Sorry but the comments are unfound & most likely from one of our Ex-Ladies -- one comes to mind as of late

1st & 2nd Comment You ever Posted -- And we abuse our Ladies ??? Wow that's a First --- We run a Business & have Policies & Rules in Place --But the Last Thing I have ever done is take advantage or abuse a Lady -- that is why we have 25 Ladies working for us currently -- do the math-

My Name is Steve the owner --why don't we Meet & sit down with some of the Ladies openly -- I am Game & You ???

Well the Forum is waiting --I should have my day in Court -- I will ensure that Ally will also be available to apologize for being Rude to You at Reception -- NOT FOH

So Date & Time Please --

PS --Fboy -- Do you actually think this Post is valid ??? Worst Place --Abuse to the Ladies after 6 Years of Positive feed back in 90 % of the time on this same Forum or just someone taking a cheap shot --REALLY

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-07-01 13:28:17
Edited: 2017-07-01 13:30:12

I have had one or 2 not so good experiences at HOE, and Steve always sorted it out. If all SA businesses was run like this, things in this country will be a lot better!

I would not doubt that you can sometimes have a bad experience at HOE. BUT HERE ARE 3 TRUTHS NO-ONE CAN DISPUTE:

1) HOE has the best girls by far! (If you accidentily chose a "bad" girl or a girl on her worst day, try someone else.)

2) HOE has the best venue ito rooms, showers towels etc etc

3) HOE treat the girls the best in the industry! They get the most money, accommodation if needed, food, you name it. To say that HOE abuses the girls is just laughable and a pathetic attempt from your side to smear HOE. (Are you perhaps in competition with HOE and failing dismally?)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.