Angel42
Angel42 - Little Person/ Midget Stripper
Little Person/ Midget Stripper
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-20 20:41:17

Hi All,
Is anybody aware of any Little Person (Midget) strippers or clubs that cater to those fetishes in Gauteng?
Thanksx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Little Person/ Midget Stripper
Re: Little Person/ Midget Stripper
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-06-27 14:02:17

@Angel42..

There is such a place I've heard of where you can find these naked midgets you seek..
But it doesn't exist in the realms of men..

it's called Middle Earth. legendary Drumrooooll

There you can bugger around and screw with hobbits, dwarves, goblins and all other manner of naked woodland creatures to your heart's content..

the only catch before you get to molest said woodland folk is that you need to travel to Zim first and steal Uncle Bob's socks off his feet while he is sleeping and dreaming of which country he can ruin after he wakes up from his cry-sleep and he is 150yrs old..

then once that quest is complete, you need to travel back to SA and jump over JZ's wall (you the know the one that the SA tax payers built?) and steal a magic calabash from out of his garden.

Now before you do anything else, you must brew a magic beer with said items and then drink this potion under a full moon with a tokoloshe by your side, rubbing your feet as sip your magic brew and howl to the moon..

only then can you travel to Middle Earth and find the fetish dwarves you seek.. so my suggestion is YOU get moving soon.. before both the country of Zim, and all the naked midgets in Middle Earth, disappear..

peace ..
pipe..
smoke and sip..
the magic brew..
oh my hobbit hat..
oops! Wtf ?!?!+##!??

I must be sipping and smoking to write such nonsense..

Good luck on finding your naked midget strip club squire. Happy punting to you..
;)
Se_kaas
Se_kaas - Re: Little Person/ Midget Stripper
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 223
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-27 15:13:41

Sent you a pm Angel42
kloes
kloes - Re: Little Person/ Midget Stripper
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-08 10:03:02

Please send to me as well.
john_adams
john_adams - Re: Little Person/ Midget Stripper
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-10 13:22:38

male or female ? strippers i mean , before everybody gets carried away hehe no pun intended
Slyboy
Slyboy - Re: Little Person/ Midget Stripper
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 276
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-11 15:28:22

Lol what an interesting quest
Angel42
Angel42 - Re: Little Person/ Midget Stripper
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-15 06:28:35

On 2017-06-27 14:02:17 [deleted] said:
] @Angel42..

There is such a place I've heard of where you can find these naked midgets you seek..
But it doesn't exist in the realms of men..

it's called Middle Earth. legendary Drumrooooll

There you can bugger around and screw with hobbits, dwarves, goblins and all other manner of naked woodland creatures to your heart's content..

the only catch before you get to molest said woodland folk is that you need to travel to Zim first and steal Uncle Bob's socks off his feet while he is sleeping and dreaming of which country he can ruin after he wakes up from his cry-sleep and he is 150yrs old..

then once that quest is complete, you need to travel back to SA and jump over JZ's wall (you the know the one that the SA tax payers built?) and steal a magic calabash from out of his garden.

Now before you do anything else, you must brew a magic beer with said items and then drink this potion under a full moon with a tokoloshe by your side, rubbing your feet as sip your magic brew and howl to the moon..

only then can you travel to Middle Earth and find the fetish dwarves you seek.. so my suggestion is YOU get moving soon.. before both the country of Zim, and all the naked midgets in Middle Earth, disappear..

peace ..
pipe..
smoke and sip..
the magic brew..
oh my hobbit hat..
oops! Wtf ?!?!+##!??

I must be sipping and smoking to write such nonsense..

Good luck on finding your naked midget strip club squire. Happy punting to you..
;)

Angel42
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-15 06:29:24

On 2017-06-27 15:13:41 Se_kaas said:
Sent you a pm Angel42

Angel42
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-15 06:30:25

On 2017-08-11 15:28:22 Slyboy said:
Lol what an interesting quest

Angel42
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-15 07:37:13

On 2017-06-27 15:13:41 Se_kaas said:
Sent you a pm Angel42

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.