[deleted] - Re: Review - Blaise - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Blaise - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-02 14:38:12

Name: Blaise

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

Full Profile: [View Blaise's Full Profile]

Had another awesome 2hr visit with this incredible lady. Requested a GFE and she wholeheartedly delivered .I asked for a specific outfit to be worn and she obliged. She loves to dress up, and loves to be complimented.She started off slowly, took her time to explore. I was in 7th heaven. Her oral skills must rank as the best in the business, but I guess that's a personal opinion. Blaise, you rock, but you know that already. Just undressing you and looking into those hazel eyes, makes me weak in the knees, everytime. Can't wait to return.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Blaise - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Blaise - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-12-10 13:38:42

Name: Blaise

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

Full Profile: [View Blaise's Full Profile]

Made a late night booty call to the mesmerizing Blaise Balfour Friday night. As always , this sex kitten , seduced me for almost 2 hours.My visits to her is never less than that these days as she has become too addictive.
Started off with me massaging her but that did not last too long. I came with my A game but so did she!!I lost this fight but I am not complaining. I'm returning for a rematch and I can't wait.My best punt by far..

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.