Navigation
mdiver500
mdiver500 - HOE Not a happy chappy.
HOE Not a happy chappy.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 341
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-02 20:47:16

Phoned about 2 hours before to book a lady of my choice. However she was booked already. I then decided to book another girl but I was not sure. So i asked the receptionist to help as i knew that she had long hair. I was not sure and the lady at reception told me it was only one possibility. I agreed. However when I arrived 2 hours later. Decided to make sure. Yes it was not the correct girl. By now i had already paid. Dissapointment and even worse. I sat there with a red face as the lady was called already. I felt that i was let down. I did request more profiles but no. I immediately requested an availability list , but i had to wait about 10 minutes. No response. I got up and waited at the counter to see what the delay was. But they were too busy. I then decided to leave. Then i had to wait for the refund as well. That surely cancelled all other chances for a booking as by now nearly a half an hour had passed.

I book upfront not to waste time. But today was a waste. Had there been profiles there would not have been a misunderstanding. I would not have sat there with a red face. It was not cool. I left very disappointed and un satisfied. All this after a wonderfull night on Monday.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: HOE Not a happy chappy.
Re: HOE Not a happy chappy.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-06-02 23:29:59
Edited: 2017-06-02 23:31:19

Md why take it public if you haven't tried to talk to management first. Sure I had a crappy booking or two in the past! Sure I could not always book who I wanted to! BUT also there are thr great bookings that makes up for the not so good ones! So why go vocal about it? I was at HOE today. Food was great as always! Service was exemplary! Another well spent afternoon!
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE Not a happy chappy.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2544
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-03 10:24:45

mdiver500 -- Sorry but I can't fix it if No one tells me its Broken -- I was there all day yesterday & I believe I was advised there was an Issue with some confusion about 2 Ladies -- but that was it. Sorry

But as rbbroker commented --take it to management -- If all our Staff were 110 % perfect all the Time then I would be Out My Job -- I was there at the time & am quite sure given the opportunity I would have sorted it out on the spot as we try to do in all Instances.

Communication went bad between You & reception -- and then I guess snow balled --

Yes we were a bit Busy & about 5 Ladies were off for various reason leaving us short.

I am available as required to step in -- please let me do so in future

Steve

086-118-8825
mdiver500
mdiver500 - Re: HOE Not a happy chappy.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 342
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-03 12:21:34

mdiver500 --HOE obviously would like the same --However many of our Ladies are obviously from the area & would like to remain anonymous . We currently have 26 Ladies available & as previously stated-- I feel the best overall group EVER .

I really don't see You being disappointed.

Exactly what i wanted to prevent. If i was not left at the back waiting for a new list. It might have been less humiliating.
mdiver500
mdiver500 - Re: HOE Not a happy chappy.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 344
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-05 22:18:56

Thanks Steve. Today a very happy chappy. You have a great spread of beautiful woman. Not easy to keep every one happy. Well you are doing a good job.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-06-06 08:57:36

@rbbroker

Is the review system not here to publish both good and bad experiences. What makes HOE so special that the problem can not be publish on an open forum.

Similar reviews are publish on other venues and I then don't see you taking the punter on about it.
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2548
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-06 09:09:55

An-other -- I believe that he was simply commenting based on his own experience & Knowledge of Management at HOE as per almost 6 Years Running --that we value Clients & will rectify a Situation such as this if it is Brought to managements attention --WE obviously want every Client to leave with a Smile --If Possible

If All our staff were Perfect & did their assigned jobs correctly then one would not need management -- Sorry not the Case --but we are very hands on & offer solutions to problems when presented Immediately . Thanks

086-118-8825
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-06-06 09:49:22

I never question the capabilities of Management at Hoe and whether you want all clients to be happy. Think that is part of 101 of business management

The fact that you as management has resolved the issue he had, does not take away the fact that he had an issue.

The review system has a dual purpose and he was within his rights to publish his negative experience. It might also be seen as his duty to warn fellow punters about possible problems.
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2552
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-06 18:14:01

Very well put --

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.