Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - The Original Pocahantas - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Re: Review - The Original Pocahantas - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2023-06-12 08:30:30

Name: The Original Pocahantas

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Carlswald

Full Profile: [View The Original Pocahantas's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Wowzers...What A time...I'll start this by saying I'll be seeing YOU again! and again (inserts echoes) I like my women like I like my cheesecake and that's everything you are. What a sweet & sexy professional. She has the kinda smile that makes a grown man shy and when it came down to the deed - 5 stars translates to 10. I was aroused on sight. The convo - like banter between old friends. The head was incredible. Her technique got me right. The back shots felt as good as they looked from behind her and the cadence of her gorgeous breasts bouncing in Missionary was pressure. The Massage, The ride?! Look, man...I could go on forever. Am I overselling? No. You'd have to experience it to understand. She truly is a rare gem

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Quincy4000 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
BlvckMvmbv93
BlvckMvmbv93 - Re: Review - The Original Pocahantas - North Beach Durban
Re: Review - The Original Pocahantas - North Beach Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-02 09:41:29

City: Durban

Area: North Beach

If you’re looking for the ultimate experience, then look no further!! Pocahantas is one of the most beautiful SP I have ever come across, coupled with a mouth watering thick frame and a laid back personality. In brief, you will not regret paying her a visit, in fact you’re missing out by not arranging one.

Her telephone etiquette was super, despite having to call 2-3 times before going though. Time was agreed upon, but when I arrived at the hotel in North Beach, my calls went straight to voicemail. I was livid however I chose to wait it out for 30mins before tapping out. I honestly had eyes only for her and no one else would have been enough on that day, hence the patience.

Around 15mins later she returned my missed calls, only to find that her phone ran out of power. I then made my way up to her room and I was in awe of what was before my eyes as soon as the door opened which resulted in an instant boner. She saw this and started laughing at me. It was at that exact moment when I realised this session was going to be memorable.

I enjoyed her services over an hour with a lovely back massage in between and chatting as if we’d known each other prior to the arrangement. She has the most beautiful coochie I have ever seen which can easily take it whichever way you dish it, with no complaints at all. Both rounds began in missionary because she’s just way too pretty to be eaten from the back only, even though the back shots were spectacular.

I also loved the fact that she maintains eye contact throughout the session and most definitely aims to please. This was a GFE and a half! Thank your nkosazane for the wonderful experience. Whenever you are in town, do expect many more bookings from me.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Dikobza
Dikobza - Re: Review - The Original Pocahantas - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 93
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-29 16:50:06

M ready for you again BB, for an hour this time around,bad timing last time in Midrand
ncede
ncede - Re: Review - The Original Pocahantas - Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - The Original Pocahantas - Fourways Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-18 16:18:32

Area: Fourways

Well where do i even begin with this queen right here, i wish the ratings in this site were 100's because 5's are too low when it comes to Pocahontas and her services.

Guys do yourselves and visit this lady, she's not just a lady POCAHONTAS IS A TRUE QUEEN, she's so beautiful and her body matches the beauty.

I met her yesterday and it was our 3rd meeting but the same treatment and service i received even if it was our 3rd encounter. She's friendly she dresses up still even on our 3rd meeting, she had a laced red lingerie, very sexy and inviting indeed. Pocahontas isn't a clock watcher she gives the best service and she's ever smiling i think this is what makes me to keep on going to her every time i realize she's around the province the drive might be long sometimes but it's definitely worth it with this queen.

Our session started with us cuddling not so long she was giving me a sloppy bj, she makes an eye contact when doing a bj and that look might have you release your solders if you're not careful. We then we straight to woman on top, she can ride this 1 don't be fooled by the body, i couldn't hold myself and tried to change positions because of the pleasure we both had. I ended up giving uo the fight whilst she was on top of me we both took deep breath she offered me a massage she was shocked that my member was still up even after our 1st round guys you can't keep the member down with Pocahontas in the room.

Our 2nd round began with her offering a massage she worked her magic again on my back until she brought another condom sucked me again but i was already hard just by being her we began with missionary the sight of her beauty when i was busy drilling her she opens her legs even wider more like 180 degrees apart of her legs, we ended our steamy session with a very connected doggy, i lost the battle again because of the way she shakes that huge ass.

Thank you babe wam for that session and all the other sessions we has.
Don't forget about our arrangements ke nheh??.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - The Original Pocahantas - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1485
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-19 13:15:22

On 2023-08-29 16:50:06 Dikobza said:
M ready for you again BB, for an hour this time around,bad timing last time in Midrand

Ahhh Dikobza we know .. this is your girl.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - The Original Pocahantas - Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - The Original Pocahantas - Fourways Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2023-11-20 07:25:53

Area: Fourways

The Original Pocahontas is a bombshell and her smile is so beautiful.

She is so welcoming and patient. The effort to meet her is well worth it.

Her body is that of a goddess and she effortlessly aims to please without any issues.

My only concern is that booking her for 30 minutes or an hour is not enough.

Can't wait to be with her again though. I look forward to my next visit.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Dikobza
Dikobza - Re: Review - The Original Pocahantas - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 97
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-21 13:31:16

[QUOTE;4468109;Karlos] On 2023-08-29 16:50:06 Dikobza said: M ready for you again BB, for an hour this time around,bad timing last time in Midrand
Ahhh Dikobza we know .. this is yo
ur girl.

Indeed Karlito,my perfect one,very unfortunate she only shows up when im out of town,hopefully she'll still be there next week
Warthog
Warthog - Re: Review - The Original Pocahantas - Sandton/Benmore Johannesburg
Re: Review - The Original Pocahantas - Sandton/Benmore Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-22 07:21:43

Area: Sandton/Benmore

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
My 3rd encounter with this lady. After trying to get hold of her for couple of days, the stars aligned on a late saturday evening. Her services and eagerness to please comes second to none. Whenever her ad pops ups I'm always ready to risk it all.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Warthog built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
NkosanaCharming
NkosanaCharming - Re: Review - The Original Pocahantas - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 109
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-22 07:37:07

She is 1 of 1.
pdropper
pdropper - Re: Review - The Original Pocahantas - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 75
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-21 22:22:09

Area: Midrand/Carlswald

At this point it's customary for me to hit her up when ever I see she's back in jhb. Still super friendly, with that devilish smile which let's you know you're in for a good time. For me she's thiccc in the best way. The blow with eye contact does something to me, once she got on top it only took 30sec of her riding me to make me bust. Will be back over and over again

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.