Navigation
bigblackstud5
bigblackstud5 - Re: Review - The Original Pocahantas - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Re: Review - The Original Pocahantas - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-16 11:36:17

Name: The Original Pocahantas

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Carlswald

Full Profile: [View The Original Pocahantas's Full Profile]

Said I wouldn’t review as everyone must go see for themselves what is happening here. Never have I met a lady like this. And after many, many attempts to meet her, finally did. Worth the wait. She’s the best. Absolutely, the best.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

RandyMandigo
RandyMandigo - Re: Review - The Original Pocahantas - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-16 16:30:29

def hard to get a hold of.
BouncerBae
BouncerBae - Re: Review - The Original Pocahantas - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Re: Review - The Original Pocahantas - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-24 08:26:08
Edited: 2023-05-24 08:26:07

City: Cape Town

Area: Cape Town/CBD

Came across her profile since she’s in Cape Town, saw the reviews and I had to go see for myself what everyone is talking about.

She’s beautiful and sexy, my kind of sexy.

It was a good hour. She provides a great service, doubt anyone can leave unhappy, unless you really don’t click for some reason.

If you like the pics, you’ll like her more in person and get a good service. I recommend.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - The Original Pocahantas - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-05-27 08:04:30

Met her on Friday morning for 30mins at a upmarket hotel in CBD. Called her early in the morning on short notice so when I arrived she was still in the shower but I didn’t mind as it shows she values her hygiene. When she got out, she had on a sexy outfit and makeup on, really appreciated the effort she put in to prepare for our booking.

Lookswise she has a beautiful smile and pretty face. Curvy and thicc figure as shown in the pictures. She’s a very nice and sweet person with a bubbly personality that just made the whole conversation flow so naturally with no awkwardness at all.

Deedwise the backshots and headgame were both very very good. The kind you get flashbacks of...

Definitely one of the best SP’s I’ve booked since I started punting, glad I met her before she heads back to Joburg.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

NkosanaCharming
NkosanaCharming - Re: Review - The Original Pocahantas - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-28 10:27:41

Sheesh I'd been looking forward to seeing her for months! I either couldn't reach her or she was never close enough for me to visit. The moment her location indicated "Midrand" I knew I had to pin her down to, and in, a session.

She was out and about when I called her. She indicated that she would head home and prepare while I drive there. After some delay, I found myself seated at a table in the apartment while she wrapped up. I had still not seen her at this point. But good golly, ka mmao, when she came out of the bathroom... Tjo, guys, this lady is something else. Face - gorgeous. Body - thick AF! Feet - recently pedicured with white gellish. She only wore underwear and green stilletos with laces. I know the transactional nature of what we do here but, lol, gents I'll forever beat my chest for having bed a woman like this.

Anyway let me not drag this on. The deed was really great. I wanted to make love to this woman but also fuck the shit out of her too. She seamlessly offered me a mix of both experiences. She kisses really well, maintains eye contact and caresses your body during the deed. GFE, check. At the same time she swallowed my dick whole while looking into my eyes. In between hitting the back of her month she'd ask if I liked having my dick in her throat...bro. As you can imagine the doggy was superb. I opted for the CIM extra so she got on her knees and I loaded into her. Again, she looked at me, smiled and sucked my cock a few moments after I had concluded.

I meet her at a new apartment block in Midrand. The guards just dialed her and let me in. No scanning. Beautiful and neat 1 bedroom apartment. Shower was great and everything was provided for.

I've been on a good run so far and my last visit to Goddess/Poca just added to a recent set of marvelous punts. She a top 1% WG, people. Heck, a bucket list WG. Make sure you see this woman.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Jako4u
Jako4u - Re: Review - The Original Pocahantas - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-28 23:47:26

What a sweet lady, she is very beautiful and humble. Her services was very excellent. She really knows how to take care of a man's needs. I am looking forward to see you again

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Consultants
Consultants - Re: Review - The Original Pocahantas - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-29 08:01:14

You CUM IN HER MOUTH and the next colleague in horniness kisses her PASSIONATELY. Life can be unfair.
NkosanaCharming
NkosanaCharming - Re: Review - The Original Pocahantas - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-29 09:07:46

On 2023-05-29 08:01:14 Consultants said:
You CUM IN HER MOUTH and the next colleague in horniness kisses her PASSIONATELY. Life can be unfair.

I've never donned a cape. But here I am. We all know what we're doing here Consultants and we make use of services that are offered.

My own review and many others have remarked about Poca's approach to hygiene prior to meeting each client. I think that is enough to allay concerns.

Anyway, I try to provide enough detail for a punter, similar to me, to know what is possible and not in a session with a WG. I'll provide less detail moving forward to avoid potentially damaging remarks.
Soil
Soil - Re: Review - The Original Pocahantas - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 656
View Profile
Posted: 2023-06-09 20:30:42

On 2023-05-28 10:27:41 NkosanaCharming said:

Sheesh I'd been looking forward to seeing her for months! I either couldn't reach her or she was never close enough for me to visit. The moment her location indicated "Midrand" I knew I had to pin her down to, and in, a session.

She was out and about when I called her. She indicated that she would head home and prepare while I drive there. After some delay, I found myself seated at a table in the apartment while she wrapped up. I had still not seen her at this point. But good golly, ka mmao, when she came out of the bathroom... Tjo, guys, this lady is something else. Face - gorgeous. Body - thick AF! Feet - recently pedicured with white gellish. She only wore underwear and green stilletos with laces. I know the transactional nature of what we do here but, lol, gents I'll forever beat my chest for having bed a woman like this.

Anyway let me not drag this on. The deed was really great. I wanted to make love to this woman but also fuck the shit out of her too. She seamlessly offered me a mix of both experiences. She kisses really well, maintains eye contact and caresses your body during the deed. GFE, check. At the same time she swallowed my dick whole while looking into my eyes. In between hitting the back of her month she'd ask if I liked having my dick in her throat...bro. As you can imagine the doggy was superb. I opted for the CIM extra so she got on her knees and I loaded into her. Again, she looked at me, smiled and sucked my cock a few moments after I had concluded.

I meet her at a new apartment block in Midrand. The guards just dialed her and let me in. No scanning. Beautiful and neat 1 bedroom apartment. Shower was great and everything was provided for.

I've been on a good run so far and my last visit to Goddess/Poca just added to a recent set of marvelous punts. She a top 1% WG, people. Heck, a bucket list WG. Make sure you see this woman.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Nice review

Asante

But not for me...I don't drive big cars

But won't mind taking her out for breakfast
lesego legodu
lesego legodu - Re: Review - The Original Pocahantas - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2023-06-12 07:29:26

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Carlswald

This woman was perfect. Thick, gorgeous body, ass for the next 900 years, soft skin and amazing punani but thats not all . She is good looking and effortlessly beautiful. She gave a GFE and we had our own inside jokes “ Im sure you will remember the Jaman Jaman asigeze please, nuka makhwapha Jaman lol” she gave me a awesome first round, she loved my massage and second round she took a pounding and handled it. I love her wisdom and her humour . We chatted like we were good friends. One of the finest ever.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.