Bella
Bella - Claim your free slideshow if you have bought into virtual reality
Claim your free slideshow if you have bought into virtual reality
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 112
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-24 19:13:47

June sees another Foot Fetish Package
1 of 2 pic folders with slide show 60+ pics in total or both. This package consists of all FF pics taken since December 2016
Buying in gets you a free slide show every month. This will be from the upcoming package.
Contact me for fees and options. The options have grown so nicely
Bella
Andy9669
Andy9669 - Re: Claim your free slideshow if you have bought into virtual reality
Re: Claim your free slideshow if you have bought into virtual reality
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 374
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-25 02:02:04

Why would anyone go for the photos when they could have the real thing?

Good luck Bella, but I fear this was a bad business investment. I hope to hear that I Ann wrong!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Claim your free slideshow if you have bought into virtual reality
Re: Claim your free slideshow if you have bought into virtual reality
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-05-25 17:49:18

Andy, it is called marketing. And on this site I learned that there are a multitude of tastes and fetishes, some that I have never even head of before or for that matter want to know about. For each his own.

So it is all about finding your target market and selling to them. And this is obviously the correct place to look for that particular market.

It is also called diversification, which is always a good strategy. Heard of the eggs and the basket ?

You seem like a half emty glass type of guy, maybe down that half empty glass and pour a full one ?

Cheers

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.