Navigation
jerram
jerram - Re: Working ladys relationship status
Re: Working ladys relationship status
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-24 19:00:56

@Milika It did but like many of the ladies she had her reasons for working in this industry and I am not the type of guy that saves women but she never expected me to. You have to be realistic she was making good money and just because I would be jealous sometimes was no reason for her to stop. Again that's just me but like I said different strokes for different folks. What worked for us might not work for other people.
Milika
Milika - Re: Working ladys relationship status
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 80
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-24 19:20:23

That's right ...Pity you guys broke up...I have heard many stories though of working girls that left the industry and got married to punters...I respect that.
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: Working ladys relationship status
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3403
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-24 19:25:00

Personally I hate it when in a booking the WG talks of her BF or husband. Kinda kills the mood for me. Maybe I'm a little old fashioned.
Paige
Paige - Re: Working ladys relationship status
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 185
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-24 20:12:34
Edited: 2017-05-24 20:15:24

I cannot date while I'm in this industry because I'm one hel of a jealous woman when it comes to my man... I want to be his one and only and he must be my one and only... and if I decide to date one day, what do I tell him? Lie about my past? What if someone recognise me? I don't think I can ever get involve again... it's to risky and I can't live a lie with someone I love... I'm Doomed!!!!
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Working ladys relationship status
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2704
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-24 20:50:14
Edited: 2017-05-24 20:50:56

Oops I guess I'm a little bit weird then ,I only date a man who is open to fuck another woman while I watch.

I'm not a jealous person as long as I get to know all in details or watch,I enjoy sharing my man with another woman knowing his my man not hers.I will be the mistress,but not all men would agree to do that .

Sultry Indian Jiah
Sultry Indian Jiah - Re: Working ladys relationship status
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 282
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-24 22:10:56
Edited: 2017-05-24 22:13:49

Miss Barbie Sexy Doll, we not weird just unique and way too smart to believe that our men will suddenly turn monogamous for us. We'll be waiting until Kingdom come for that miracle to happen.

I have never advocated monogamy. I enjoy an adventurous sexy life. I am lucky to have met someone
who enjoys the thrill of sex as much as I do and just as passionate about exploring
together. I am openly bi sexual and am enjoying the best with both genders.

Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Working ladys relationship status
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2705
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-24 22:52:21
Edited: 2017-05-24 23:04:27

On 2017-05-24 22:10:56 Sultry Indian Jiah said:
Miss Barbie Sexy Doll, we not weird just unique and way too smart to believe that our men will suddenly turn monogamous for us. We'll be waiting until Kingdom come for that miracle to happen.

I have never advocated monogamy. I enjoy an adventurous sexy life. I am lucky to have met someone
who enjoys the thrill of sex as much as I do and just as passionate about exploring
together. I am openly bi sexual and am enjoying the best with both genders.

wow sexy at least I'm not the only one who likes doing crazy stuff,I'm happy for you.

I wish all men where like that but some are stuck up,and that's a turn off for me.I'm into both men and women,my first lover was a woman.so I can't just become straight like some people wants me too,I love weekends away with my man and girls.it's one of my fantasy I enjoy doing over and over again,as long if I am there my guy is free to fuck any lady but we both have to like her.

we will live happily ever after.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.