Navigation
Mika Bbw
Mika Bbw - Re: Free session. .. once again....
Re: Free session. .. once again....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1008
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-24 05:45:54

sexy high very high heel
a corset even better a boobless corset maybe even add thigh high stockings
SweetScorpio
SweetScorpio - Re: Free session. .. once again....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 319
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-24 05:54:59

I suggest you dress up as a paddock girl. Like the girls at the starting grid before a race holding the umbrella next to a car or bike.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Free session. .. once again....
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-05-24 06:25:26

Do something completely different....black and white shoot. Simple but pretty lacy bra and panty with a pair of stilettos. Let the photographer use the light to create breathtaking images with those curves...sexy but timelessly classic pictures.
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2017-05-24 06:56:21

How about a cowgirl theme? Emphasis on how much you love to straddle and ride hard... And all you wear is a cowgirl hat, shades with some sexy boots... Definitely cock hardening for me!
gary_g
gary_g - Re: Free session. .. once again....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 276
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-24 07:05:43

Hire a smoke machine for the shoot. Half in normal light, body oiled and sexy, strategically placed plants to enhance the suggestion of a wild outdoor setting, in keeping with your image of total surrender to natural carnality....

Then, half shot using UV light and glistening UV body paint, to highlight that vertiginous feeling of disassociation with normal perception that one has in the throes of lust...
MrJ786
MrJ786 - Re: Free session. .. once again....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-24 07:24:48

Candle lit fire place.. keeping it warm and tempting wrapped in some fur pieces strategically placed ;-) and nothing else except for a sexy heel
Meg
Meg - Re: Free session. .. once again....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3544
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-24 07:35:10

On 2017-05-24 06:25:26 drive66 said:
Do something completely different....black and white shoot. Simple but pretty lacy bra and panty with a pair of stilettos. Let the photographer use the light to create breathtaking images with those curves...sexy but timelessly classic pictures.

We can't, wanted to do a shoot like that but they said the clients can't see what nationality we are and we hiding scars or stuff like that....
It's misrepresentation of who we really are.
I don't know why.... some people just look beta in a black and white shoot .
I see it as art.... sorry just my point of view.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-05-24 07:48:47

Think if u need space Chas. The farm is big enough with alot of John Deere tractors and bales to do a sexy jd photoshoot just an ideasum sexy white langerie with tight jeans an cowboy bootsies
nibbler69
nibbler69 - Re: Free session. .. once again....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-24 08:16:25

Perfect scene bring out the Italian, Be a Mob Boss that takes over a area, maybe a tommy gun, long coat with some small cleavage showing, all back Lingerie and those eyes that hypnotize us, light makeup maybe a cigar black hat, show us your gangster style, Take control of the Scene and let all those who are out there know that you mean business when it comes to your business !!!
Chasidy
Chasidy - Re: Free session. .. once again....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3724
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-24 08:41:38
Edited: 2017-05-24 08:42:54

Wow gentlemen some sexy ideas... now to choose...

Mmmm well my shoot is tomorrow or friday early..

Keep your eyes wide open..the winner will be announced when my shoot was done...

Remember who ever wins please claim the booking within 2 days...or set up a day and time so i can keep it open for the naughty winner..

Kisses
Chass

Im super excited to treat one lucky guy for a naughty session. ..

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.