Dayday69
Dayday69 - Re: Kinda confused
Re: Kinda confused
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-23 17:21:46

On 2017-05-23 15:46:59 Veronica Franco said:
On 2017-05-23 15:40:20 Dayday69 said: Love the way you ladies, Miss Barbie Doll and Miss Veronica, hijack a confused Novice890 thread with teasing play

Whilst Miss Climax, well spotted. The bully appears again. I guess some guys just don't know when to quit.

Guess he'll change his username soon and before long another lament/enquiry or whatever his confused dickally train of thought is will resurface. So damned pathetic!

All the girls do it on this forum! My apologies for initiating lighthearted banter on athread about a bully I had no clue existed! If grudges are to be held with my responses, there's nothing I can do about that! I'm not privy to all of the forum scoop and the ladies personal or proffessional issues. I was honestly responding to a question asked according to personal logic, observation and experience, nothing more!

No grudges Miss V. My comment was not sarcastic. T'was honest appreciation. Always appreciate your point of view and the mischief that comes to light when as so displayed.
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Kinda confused
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2738
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-23 17:27:13

Apologies for my defensiveness, but I am always on high alert because I get personally attacked no matter what I do on this forum. A word like 'hijacked' doesn't exactly have a positive connotation in terms of appreciation, so I took it as negative.
Novice890
Novice890 - Re: Kinda confused
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-23 17:42:24

Miss VF you did nothing wrong..there is no crime in speaking ones mind.If no one can handle that then am sure they know where the cliff is
Dayday69
Dayday69 - Re: Kinda confused
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-23 17:42:25

On 2017-05-23 15:50:09 Novice890 said:
On 2017-05-23 15:40:20 Dayday69 said: Love the way you ladies, Miss Barbie Doll and Miss Veronica, hijack a confused Novice890 thread with teasing play

Whilst Miss Climax, well spotted. The bully appears again. I guess some guys just don't know when to quit.

Guess he'll change his username soon and before long another lament/enquiry or whatever his confused dickally train of thought is will resurface. So damned pathetic!

Dude i wont stoop that low to exchange words with u or the females who got issues with me but as a man u are am sure u wanna take this off the forum name the time and place and tell me in person...How about that?

Not sure you wanna try that 'dude'. I'm not an MG that you can bully. Besides you failed at that too! So let go and move on. Don't try and be a 'man' on an anonymous forum. So lay off and move right along.

My apologies to the rest of you fine people. Just have a pet hate where bullies are concerned.
Novice890
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-23 17:44:26

On 2017-05-23 17:42:25 Dayday69 said:
On 2017-05-23 15:50:09 Novice890 said: On 2017-05-23 15:40:20 Dayday69 said: Love the way you ladies, Miss Barbie Doll and Miss Veronica, hijack a confused Novice890 thread with teasing play

Dude i wont stoop that low to exchange words with u or the females who got issues with me but as a man u are am sure u wanna take this off the forum name the time and place and tell me in person...How about that?

Not sure you wanna try that 'dude'. I'm not an MG that you can bully. Besides you failed at that too! So let go and move on. Don't try and be a 'man' on an anonymous forum. So lay off and move right along.

My apologies to the rest of you fine people. Just have a pet hate where bullies are concerned.

Well i said earlier i dont exchange word's name the time and place break ur anonymity lets sort this out..you hate bullies right then i dont think u shud have a problem with giving time and place
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Kinda confused
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2677
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-23 18:17:38

Wow is it popcorn time???
Novice890
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-23 18:31:47

Miss Barbie a whole lot pop corn might be needed.dayday69 You dont know dont know half of my shit at all,but u wanna come at me like a superman just hit up time and place then u tell me d crap to my face...You clearly implying i cant post on the forum at all without it being diverted to my past of my ex dude i wont make threats or tell u shit just name the time and place then lets decide your fate together.
Franco 44
Franco 44 - Re: Kinda confused
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 129
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-23 18:38:39

Nah not popcorn time yet Miss B.

I think Dayday69 has probably already cracked a rib laughing his ass off at these infantile attempts by an anonymous cyber troll to meet upin in person by behaving like a schoolboy who just got a wedgie from the playground bully.

Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Kinda confused
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2679
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-23 19:12:01

@Mr Franco damn here I thought we were gonna sit and eat popcorns together while we watch these 2 boxing each other.

Monika
Monika - Re: Kinda confused
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 946
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-23 20:18:47

On 2017-05-23 19:12:01 Miss Barbie Doll said:
@Mr Franco damn here I thought we were gonna sit and eat popcorns together while we watch these 2 boxing each other.

Barbie i want a bottle of wine fuck the popcorn..

@Dayday and Novice keep us posted we can even arrange a fight night for u two... hmmm

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.