Crave
Crave - Re: Looking for 8am-4pm job
Re: Looking for 8am-4pm job
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 857
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-23 09:58:58

On 2017-05-22 12:31:10 Vanilla said:
I have noticed that there's a lot of single fathers on this site, well I can be a very good au pair taking good care of the kids and extending that care to the Dad .....

Bottom line, I'm responsible, reliable and discreet.

I love the thought of this.Made me smile
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Looking for 8am-4pm job
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-05-23 11:11:05

It's only vanilla seeking work, other sp's are doing well and want nothing to do with this 8-5 crap...

I think I'll have vanilla as my nanny though..

van, wachu think?
Se_kaas
Se_kaas - Re: Looking for 8am-4pm job
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-23 11:24:24

On 2017-05-23 11:11:05 Zimba said:
It's only vanilla seeking work, other sp's are doing well and want nothing to do with this 8-5 crap...

Your post made me realise that my earlier post was a bit overzealous. There are indeed many ladies who enjoy this biz and actually making big bucks and will remain in the biz for the long haul.
Laura - Lady Of Pleasure
Laura - Lady Of Pleasure - Re: Looking for 8am-4pm job
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 68
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-23 12:03:23

[QUOTE;748196;Zimba] It's only vanilla seeking work, other sp's are doing well and want nothing to do with this 8-5 crap...

Please don't assume other SP's are not seeking work...I am currently finishing off my diploma for Financial Accounting and should be done with my studies in September. I have been monitoring the job market across the whole country to see what is available and what I can expect.

I chose to study full time and play in this world, it has helped me complete my studies 12 months earlier. I have a number of years experience doing accounting, I was just not qualified.

So I am looking forward to getting back out there and joining the ranks of all you peeps in the real world.

Here is to all those ladies studying and/or looking for ways to exit this way of life. Good luck!!
Laura - Lady Of Pleasure
Laura - Lady Of Pleasure - Re: Looking for 8am-4pm job
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 69
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-23 12:08:37

On 2017-05-23 09:43:14 Se_kaas said:
Not hijacking this thread, just a thought.

Maybe punters can actually pool together job vacancies and put it out there for WGs who actually studied or has relevant work experience to apply?

Of course there must be mutual discretion as the lady's past in this industry and on the lady's part discretion as to who told her about the post or how she knows the boss.

Also, for punters with own businesses, who may have an opening that could be filled by an ex WG, absolute respect must apply and no "favours" should be sought in return from the lady. Neither ever bring up a lady's past in this biz.

Like....but I doubt that would ever happen.
That could only exist in a perfect world and we don't have one.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-05-23 12:13:23

Ladies, just be cateful, I am sure there are well meaning punters, but I've also heard a lot of stories where jobs were promised in return for favours but never materialised.

Nubile Seductress
Nubile Seductress - Re: Looking for 8am-4pm job
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 33
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-23 12:21:41

On 2017-05-23 12:13:23 Vegas said:
Ladies, just be cateful, I am sure there are well meaning punters, but I've also heard a lot of stories where jobs were promised in return for favours but never materialised.

I know this too well. I once made a deal with a punter, he promised to fund my small business in return for sexual favours, foolish me fell for it. 5 months down the line, no business funding received. Ugh, if only I could take my sex back....
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-05-23 18:43:30

Milo 41

Think I should have changed me name to :

I (am trying) to learn...

Still making a doos of myself on a regular basis. When will I ever learn ?

Cheers
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-05-23 18:50:47

Mr Se Kaas

Good to see you back as well.

I think it is time for a meeting again at my lapa, our president , Mr Boobs is just not availably this week, so maybe next week ?

Mini is the convenor, and Pantum the organiser, I am but a mere skommelaar, like yourself with that 2 inch assault weapon. Mine was enlarged and I got it to 2,5 inches now after some heavy exercising. Mini still the urban legend.

Oh and we inducted Grey Knight also into the Secret Skommel Society, we now have royalty on board. Becoming a very exclusive club.

Cheers
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-05-23 18:56:21

On 2017-05-23 18:50:47 I never learn said:
Mr Se Kaas

Good to see you back as well.

I think it is time for a meeting again at my lapa, our president , Mr Boobs is just not availably this week, so maybe next week ?

Mini is the convenor, and Pantum the organiser, I am but a mere skommelaar, like yourself with that 2 inch assault weapon. Mine was enlarged and I got it to 2,5 inches now after some heavy exercising. Mini still the urban legend.

Oh and we inducted Grey Knight also into the Secret Skommel Society, we now have royalty on board. Becoming a very exclusive club.

Cheers

That is excellent news!! Sir Greyknight will actually make a hell of a noise (you know...when the activities start) banging against the armour of his....It might attract the attention of your neighbours daughter...with her telefoto lens camera. Well done with the 2.5 inches...that will open up.a world of possibilities re the more advanced.skommeling techniques.

SSS handshake

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.