Vanilla
Vanilla - Looking for 8am-4pm job
Looking for 8am-4pm job
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 758
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-22 11:29:12

Dear gentlemen

Most of us lie to our families about what we do and for me it's becoming increasingly difficult to continue living a lie so I have decided to look for a normal day job and ESA I will do more as a "hobby" and additional income.

My family (parents and siblings) were under the impression that I was still working where I used to work before joining ESA and on their way to where they were going they decided to surprise me at "work" and to their surprise they were told I have not been working there for over 2 years now .....

We all know that there are more people and less jobs so before I start job hunting in the real world I thought maybe someone here might be kind enough to create something for me in their business.

I have worked for reputable companies, organizations including a really big government department. My cv has valid references and I am trustworthy/dependable, even clients would send me money for bookings way in advance and I have not disappointed.

In short, I'm a breadwinner with more financial responsibilities so I will not mess around with an opportunity to fulfill my financial responsibilities. Please do call me/sms or pm if you are in a position to assist, thank you in advance.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Looking for 8am-4pm job
Re: Looking for 8am-4pm job
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-05-22 11:36:09

Vanilla

Sorry, to hear about your problem. Please give the guys an indication as to what line of business you are experienced in. That would mske it easier for someone respond.
Vanilla
Vanilla - Re: Looking for 8am-4pm job
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 761
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-22 11:47:59

Good point, thank you Sir. I worked for a reputable newspaper in circulation, my previous work was a project management company where we trained businesses and government departments in PM and Prince 2. I completed Prince 2 and have Practitioner certificate.

I can't reveal much here because my identity has to remain private.
Vanilla
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 762
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-22 12:28:28

I do very well in a marketing environment. I have a special interest, more like passion in research (broad yes but can't give specifics here).
Vanilla
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 763
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-22 12:31:10

I have noticed that there's a lot of single fathers on this site, well I can be a very good au pair taking good care of the kids and extending that care to the Dad .....

Bottom line, I'm responsible, reliable and discreet.
Ben_dover
Ben_dover - Re: Looking for 8am-4pm job
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-22 14:07:57

Hi Vanilla,

I am trying to call you to discuss a potential job offer - however your cell number seems to be invalid and the call fails. How else can I contact you?
Vanilla
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 769
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-22 14:31:24

Oh my word, here I was wondering why I'm not getting any calls except smses from my regulars. I diverted my calls over the weekend when I wasn't working, thank you so much for making me aware. I sorted that out, thank you again.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Looking for 8am-4pm job
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 563
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-22 14:32:01

On 2017-05-22 12:31:10 Vanilla said:
I have noticed that there's a lot of single fathers on this site, well I can be a very good au pair taking good care of the kids and extending that care to the Dad .....

Ok, we so didn't see that one coming..right?
pynedew
pynedew - Re: Looking for 8am-4pm job
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 121
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-22 15:21:16

Pm me will give u my email address

Vanilla
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 771
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-22 16:37:02

Thank you so much for your responses guys

I only worked as a project coordinator and project administrator then later I was assigned to travel and work with some project manager, it was compulsory for every one working for the company to take Prince 2 course hence I have the certificate.

I have a way forward now and thank you once again.....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.