Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Brain Fucked
Brain Fucked
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-05-21 20:29:51

I know this isnt the norm, and its definitely not what we as men want when we see these amazing WG's.

BUT.............

Has anyone else had their brain fucked? I mean to the extend where you are thinking of this one girl for over 5 nights even though you've seen other WG's after her and she still lingers in your thoughts.

This cant be healthy.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Brain Fucked
Re: Brain Fucked
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-05-21 20:34:04

Whereby you remember every moment, smell, taste and look?

Not healthy......! At all...
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-05-22 15:26:54

Yup! Can't say I've 'been there' because I'm 'still there'! I think of this particular lady very often.
Se_kaas
Se_kaas - Re: Brain Fucked
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-23 13:19:48

Yep. More than one lady has this effect on me. Especially my "kryptonite girl".

Agree. not healthy (Both psychologically and financially)
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Brain Fucked
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2761
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-30 20:36:12

Perhaps punting is not a healthy pass time period....
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-05-31 11:14:31

I agree with that miss V, I realised that when I start to develop feelings for a lady, I cut and run.
GaaraNara23
GaaraNara23 - Re: Brain Fucked
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-15 16:30:00

I still think of this one girl....GABRIEL from PTA North...she upped and moved....been searching ever since (-_-)
IamaDalek
IamaDalek - Re: Brain Fucked
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 174
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-24 17:52:59

@analpaul, it's a hundred times more intense if she clicks with you also. Sessions become dinner dates that turn into overnights and eventually trips out of town. How will it end? Badly I suppose but as the saying goes "let's get a bit of happiness in thos life while we can"
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-06-26 11:57:40

Happiness, yes... Fun, yes.... organisms, hell yes! But control as well.

I guess thats just what I'm trying to get into my head.

That I have to set and keep boundarys, even after breaking a so many of my boundarys over this last two months.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-06-26 19:01:54
Edited: 2017-06-26 19:03:32

Analpaul

What this particular lady did to you is exactly what they do to each and everyone on this forum. Mindfucking us. Into believing that we are special, that we can be the one, that they only allow this with us, the list is endless.

Let me burst your bubble ever so gently. It is all about the money. They see a customer that they can mindfuck, and they will do it. It is called return business for them, and they like it, because they don't have to go through the whole boring practise of hooking you again.

It would be worse if you visited soon after again, becasuse then those feelings would just be so much more intensified, and the click, well, that click is their sonar picking up your wallet.

See this for what it is, a business transaction. Once you accept that, this mindfuck business becomes just a game. Which we all play to our own hedonistic pleasure.

By the way, I have sympathy with you, this lady that you obviously fell for is a magnificent specimen. I can see a myriad of guys falling for that routine.

But, again, at the end of the day, IT IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY.

Keep your sanity and just enjoy the game.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.