Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Strangest request
Strangest request
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-05-19 09:13:36

Hi,

wanted to find out from the lovely ladies.
What is some of the weirdest request you have been asked by clients.

And maybe a story of what happened?. Should been fun to hear.

:)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Strangest request
Re: Strangest request
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-05-19 09:17:55
Edited: 2017-05-19 09:19:16

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

Here is some

Hehe...sorry...im not a lady though
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-05-19 09:36:11

Thanks that was a good read. But sill I think there is much more stories out there
Foxi
Foxi - Re: Strangest request
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 462
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-19 09:38:06

Gent bought me a pair of shoes I was asked to wear them for a month. The gent came to collect the shoes after a month. Before he left with them he asked to use my bathroom where helped himself to climax all over the shoes. He left a happy man.

Xxx
Mandy
Mandy - Re: Strangest request
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 379
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-19 09:39:50

I love my fetish clientele so much! Just the fact that they comfy enough to express their true desires and mostly just so much fun! Obviously not the extreme -for me extreme- but dress up, foot fetish, panty fetish etc! Lol I'm very open minded so I have fun putting pearls on you and red lipstick and calling u pretty! No... Lotsa ppl don't understand but I do...
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-05-19 09:40:24

Foxi.. that is a good one.. Weird.. but that's the idea lol
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-05-19 09:42:49

Thanks for the reply Mandy.
It's not called a fetish for nothing. We all have them some more weird then other but most of them we wont admit. Some of them gives you new ideas
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Strangest request
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2654
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-19 09:49:57

I've listed mine a few times on past threads, but the most recent was someone asking me to wear the cookie monster outfit. He came by with a bottle of champagne and we chatted for about 3 hours and just before packing up to leave, he asked to kiss me somewhere of my choice! Thinking that he was initiating intimacy, I suggested my upper inner thigh. He got down on his hands and knees, tenderly kissed my inner thigh, looking like he was savouring the act. Then got up and left! Not the weirdest thing, but strangely sweet considering the time and money he spent chatting with me, lol. The others I won't mention as I was attacked last time for calling them weird!
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-05-19 09:51:54

Wow that is so cool.. Wonder how many guys just talks the whole time as well
Paige
Paige - Re: Strangest request
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 159
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-19 10:35:27
Edited: 2017-05-19 10:51:43

I really take my hat off to you ladies... really I do. I get daily requests from men who want me to be their mistress... to spank, punish, insult, spit and humiliate them but is a total turn off for me. I'm too old fashioned to deal with pathetic men like that. I like a real genuine guy who knows how to be a man. I'll pass them on to you ladies...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.