Navigation
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - HOE -- Stunnning Line Up this WEEK !!! 25 Angels -week of May 15th 2017
HOE -- Stunnning Line Up this WEEK !!! 25 Angels -week of May 15th 2017
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2513
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-13 16:30:31

Ladies available this WEEK -- Several NEWBIES ( Referenced in CAPS ) - !!!

You will be Impressed !!!

Our Line Up : 25 Angels Plus 2 Massage Only

Massage Only : BROOKLYN -- ALICE

Therapists : ROXANNE --- NATALIE -- MANDY -- ANASTASIA -- LYNX -- MIA -- Ferrari --Gabriella --- Kylie ---Angel -- Ruby -- Bree --- Candy --Katia -- Lexxi -- Sapphire --- Skye --- Rio --Sandy---Amy --- Fire --Bubbles ---Pixie -- Destiny -- Clarissa

NOTE : Several work only a Few Days a Week --so Please Call for availability. 086-118-8825

Specials : Include Today's Monday Special save R 300 -- Wednesday is " Bring a Friend Day & Friday is Free Braai Day with a Booking -- Start ever Week Off with a Big Smile !!!

Please call for availability to avoid disappointment -- Note some of Our Angels are working a limited schedule

086-118-8825
Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - Re: HOE -- Stunnning Line Up this WEEK !!! 25 Angels -week of May 15th 2017
Re: HOE -- Stunnning Line Up this WEEK !!! 25 Angels -week of May 15th 2017
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 695
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-15 22:07:46
Edited: 2017-05-15 22:28:56

It's such a nice visit in HOE today. Good to see Roxanne's back, she's stunning as always. Mwah~

Mandy and Anastasia were actually Bam Bam and Demi Lee. They wanted me to say it out on ESA. So you guys know where to find them now. ;)

The two new ladies Natalie and Midnight are both gorgeous. They were also booked out and I got no chance to book them today. -_-#

Gabriella gave me a kiss, but she's fully booked. I have to wait until next time to book her. T_T

Lynx, huh, she's not in today. Otherwise I would book her and showed her the miracle of my member. =^_^=

Ladies, see u soon. Xxx Matt
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE -- Stunnning Line Up this WEEK !!! 25 Angels -week of May 15th 2017
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2515
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-16 09:41:51

Matt --Thanks for the update on our Line Up --yes a few ladies have taken sick this week with the cold weather suddenly appearing --

We do have a few Newbies that are definitely warming up the weather amongst other things !!!

Thanks as always for the comments
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE -- Stunnning Line Up this WEEK !!! 25 Angels -week of May 15th 2017
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2519
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-18 10:57:06

Ladies available this WEEK -- Several NEWBIES ( Referenced in CAPS ) - !!!

You will be Impressed !!!

Our Line Up : 25 Angels Plus 2 Massage Only

Massage Only : BROOKLYN -- ALICE

Therapists : MID-NIGHT --AVALON -- ROXANNE --- NATALIE -- MANDY -- ANASTASIA -- LYNX -- MIA -- Ferrari --Gabriella --- Kylie ---Angel -- Ruby -- Bree --- Candy --Katia -- Lexxi -- Sapphire --- Skye --- Rio --Sandy---Amy --- Fire --Bubbles ---Pixie -- Destiny -- Clarissa

NOTE : Several work only a Few Days a Week --so Please Call for availability. 086-118-8825

Specials : Include Today's Monday Special save R 300 -- Wednesday is " Bring a Friend Day & Friday is Free Braai Day with a Booking -- Start ever Week Off with a Big Smile !!!

Please call for availability to avoid disappointment -- Note some of Our Angels are working a limited schedule

086-118-8825

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.