roshta
roshta - Re: HIV is REAL
Re: HIV is REAL
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 276
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-23 19:26:13
Edited: 2017-04-23 19:26:43

He is just an ignorant prick. Why don't you just sit tight in your glass house and stop throwing stones at other pips.
Kukuterian
Kukuterian - Re: HIV is REAL
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 106
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-23 19:44:34

Sir. U first spoke about Internet diagnosis now u r on about true caller ID. To me this sounds more like hallucination. I don't think your issue is worth entertaining. I am out
Poppy
Poppy - Re: HIV is REAL
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 307
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-23 19:54:22

@jayjay HIV IS REAL... Your wife might have a once off unprotected sex and bring it to you, HIV is everywhere, it doesn't matter what race one is....! It is not new... It's been around for years.......! [/QUOTE]

On 2017-04-23 16:25:32 Kukuterian said:
Sir this is worst form of naivety at this day and age.HIV can only be detected through a medical test and not Internet.Pls brother withdraw this your statement and apologize to whoever the lady is before u get into hot water.

@jayjay i wonder which PLANET are U from dude cum'on,did u offer any help to her or first thing that came to your mind was to blow a wistle please be decent make better change to some whom you think is need of or rather keep your nose out of and focus on this bad ecomony which affect all of us rather.....
Jayjay27
Jayjay27 - Re: HIV is REAL
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 293
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-23 20:30:14

I didn't expose anyone hence I did not name anyone it is reality and I brought it up as a topic , it's a fact and it'seems funny how u guys are attacking me for it.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: HIV is REAL
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-04-23 20:32:05

Interesting fact .. I read somewhere on the amazing wonderful world wide web that one has a greater chance of being hit by a bus or car in one's lifetime than one does of actually contracting HIV from a bare blow.. Not sure if it's true that research finding.. But I'm just throwing my 2 cents in the mix.. But please don't get me wrong.. I'm not advocating reckless behaviour when it comes to punting etc. Just thought it may add to this thread. I think what I pick up from reading this thread though are two distinct schools of thought.. one of fear and mistrust of wg's in general and then one of understanding for the former's humanity and right to be treated fairly by punters. I say love and let live..treat people well, don't wish harm on wg's and others alike. Be careful not to judge too quickly and engage your brain before your mouth, as it were. Any thoughts.. anyone ? Peace
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: HIV is REAL
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-04-23 20:39:35

@Jayjay27.. a word to the wise brother. Don't feel disheartened.. it may seem that others have attacked you for your comments on the thread. Don't sweat it brother.. I personally think your intentions may have been good. But perhaps your execution.. Not so Much. Punting is full of risks.. kinda like cage diving with sharks. But then where is the fun without the danger huh? We all know what risks we take in this game.. Some more than others.. But we play it anyway right? Peace to you brother .. And let's all try get better at accepting our differences.. KUMBAYA anyone? Peace
Jayjay27
Jayjay27 - Re: HIV is REAL
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 294
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-23 20:43:26

I appreciate it man I honestly didn't start a thread to cause shit but just state the shock I was in to discover it
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: HIV is REAL
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 564
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-23 21:06:08

Well Jayjay since you seem to be living in a cocoon and have been surprised to find out that there are wg with HIV, here are three more facts, Drug and alcohol abuse are far more widespread than you think and HIV is only one of a plethora of diseases you have to worry about. Lastly punting is a risky passtime
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: HIV is REAL
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2315
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-23 21:36:46

if the lady had her hiv test done at clicks and used her number it might be true
Arizona
Arizona - Re: HIV is REAL
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 595
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-23 21:52:22
Edited: 2017-04-23 22:06:51

www.workpool.co/featured/popi/

The POPI Act is also very real.

#justsaying...

Arz

PS. The availability and accessibility of information on the "world wide web" is both informative but can be equally destructive for both punter and WG.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.