Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Kissing
Re: Kissing
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2292
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-23 13:36:24

On 2017-04-23 13:27:03 oraljim said:
Paige just so you know - you have a 3 in 4 chance of already having herpes simplex, or HSV-1, or "oral herpes" as you called it. A simple STD panel with a viral load test will tell you for sure but you may very well already have it even if you've never had an outbreak.

true

BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Kissing
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1799
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-23 13:37:32

Cutejhbguy, pm already on its way. Enjoy buddy !!!
BOOBS53
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1800
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-23 13:39:16

Paige, your opinion and choice ... totally nothing wrong with it ... respect to you !!!
Mika Bbw
Mika Bbw - Re: Kissing
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 921
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-23 13:43:17

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Im biting my tongue
Whats done in the dark has ways of coming to the light
Lizaan
Lizaan - Re: Kissing
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 298
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-23 14:00:18

And so it goes for every girl, you would never know what's going on until it slaps you in the face, some girls provide Greek, some provide cim, some provide rimming, we all have our own kinky stuff we do. But I can say, I do Greek, I do like to kiss a gentleman. I am in this industry for 17 years, and never had a problem with any infections what so ever, I enjoy every moment of spending time with a nice client. My room my rules, I know times are hard. But why all the mouning and rudeness between everyone. Rather stop and think for a moment, why are we here. I love sex that's why I am here. I am good at what I have to give. Why are everyone so stressed out. Let all have a blessed Sunday.
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: Kissing
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1031
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-23 14:17:20

On 2017-04-23 12:54:45 oraljim said:
On 2017-04-23 12:31:50 Lalaa No.1 said: Huuuuhhhh..... Did you change your mind about the black niples?? But luckily she is yellow bone.....!

No I didn't Lalaa. You really like trying to make trouble don't you? But here's something to consider. A person (me) can find and idea or an image attractive without wanting to fuck it. Even you, who has a personality about as attractive as a multi-car pile-up, I can recognise as having a nice body. But just because I think you are well shaped doesn't mean I want to have sex with you.

Also, since you have repeatedly demonstrated a complete inability to comprehend basic sentences, let me spell it out for you. In *GENERAL* I don't like dark nipples. Doesn't mean that if a lady has dark nipples that she is automatically disqualified. Some of my best punting experiences have been with ladies of colour with dark nipples (the delectably perfect Lady Ray springs to mind). Because, dear, sexual attraction is not a single-faceted thing. Maybe when you grow up you'll understand.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go roll around in a pig sty to get myself as unhygienic as possible for a lovely sensual punt I have planned for this afternoon.

Sssssssshhhhhhh Relax..... Stop wasting your energy in typing long messages to me......! I will poke you as long as i want....... Lol! Take a deep breath and relax......! You are too serious for this public forum......!!!!
Lizaan
Lizaan - Re: Kissing
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 299
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-23 14:20:16

Paige, we all have knowledge know on what you think and do. Please let it go, wow madam you made your point the first time. Asb solank jy aangaan, gaan die kak nie stop nie. We all have our own opinions, so what ever you going to say, it's not going to help. Think about it, you against the purple site, and believe me, 100000 against 1. Even if they don't know you, they will try to brake you down. Take a shooter and let it go.
Mika Bbw
Mika Bbw - Re: Kissing
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 922
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-23 14:25:16
Edited: 2017-04-23 14:28:36

On 2017-04-23 14:00:18 Lizaan said:
And so it goes for every girl, you would never know what's going on until it slaps you in the face, some girls provide Greek, some provide cim, some provide rimming, we all have our own kinky stuff we do. But I can say, I do Greek, I do like to kiss a gentleman. I am in this industry for 17 years, and never had a problem with any infections what so ever, I enjoy every moment of spending time with a nice client. My room my rules, I know times are hard. But why all the mouning and rudeness between everyone. Rather stop and think for a moment, why are we here. I love sex that's why I am here. I am good at what I have to give. Why are everyone so stressed out. Let all have a blessed Sunday.

I agree completely each to his own we all offer unique and kinky stuff
Yet some are hypocrites they do much worse stuff thinking guys don't talk or it won't come out and yet act holy though art and look there nose down on others
Paige
Paige - Re: Kissing
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 75
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-23 14:28:46

Well... if you read my post you would see that I only gave my opinion to the question about kissing... and stick to the topic... Why starting something that was unnecessary ... Im definitely not the one who needs chilling...
BOOBS53
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1801
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-23 14:32:37

Lizaan ... your kissing is so divine .. been so long !!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.