oraljim
oraljim - Re: Kissing
Re: Kissing
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1577
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-24 06:55:49

On 2017-04-23 18:22:36 PetersParty said:
This is such an interesting topic. I would like to know from the punters that do kiss the gorgeous ladies that allow it. Does it ever cross their minds when they kiss a WG that she might have giving 2 clients before that OWO? (A BJ with out a condom)

It honestly doesn't bother me. 99% of all WGs will brush their teeth and use mouthwash before each client and that more than satisfies any qualms for me. The only thing that DOES give me pause if if I am going down on a WG and she has told me she has a BF/husband - I can't help wondering when he last came inside her. That grosses me out a bit.
roshta
roshta - Re: Kissing
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 277
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-24 07:04:49

On 2017-04-23 18:22:36 PetersParty said:
This is such an interesting topic. I would like to know from the punters that do kiss the gorgeous ladies that allow it. Does it ever cross their minds when they kiss a WG that she might have giving 2 clients before that OWO? (A BJ with out a condom)

Ladies you are welcome to give your feedback as well if u like

I do kiss and I like it a lot. I'm fully aware of the risks it entails. One of the punters mentioned that punting on its own is risky.

On the same breath, are you aware that you can contact HPV (which causes warts) with a condom on. There's no cure for warts.

I would suggest that you stop punting if the consequences are too scary for you.

Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Kissing
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4164
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-24 07:32:08

I cannot imagine an amorous intrigue without it.
I mean deep French kissing.
I move on in search of another when it is denied me.
roshta
roshta - Re: Kissing
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 278
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-24 09:01:41

On 2017-04-24 07:32:08 Ben Layden said:

You can gooi me in that basket with you. It's the only thing that gives me maximum stimulation from humping. :-)
Sultry Indian Jiah
Sultry Indian Jiah - Re: Kissing
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 215
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-24 10:40:01
Edited: 2017-04-24 10:46:03

Kisses are memories they last a life time. That is why I only do bookings for people who like me, are passionate, spontaneous and enjoy giving and receiving pleasure.

I offer sterile services as well for those concerned about the many people I have kissed or fellated. Book a strictly professional massage only session. Gloves and
masks donned on request.
Sibyl
Sibyl - Re: Kissing
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 891
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-24 11:14:03

I take my hat off to the ladies who do kiss clients, as imo kissing is a very special and intimate thing and not something I could do with clients. I have often wondered whether kissing a client affects the ladies negatively on a psychological level? This is a genuine question btw, and is not meant as an insult - as mentioned I admire ladies who do kiss their clients, because I assume that it can't be easy for them to offer that as a service. I know it would totally fuck my mind up if I had to kiss clients........

I have never offered kissing as part of my service in the past or even now and I used to loose a lot of potential client's because of it and I still do. However I rather loose a client, than do something I am not at peace with.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Kissing
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-04-24 11:24:48

Kinders, julle mag naai, moet net nie rook nie!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Kissing
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2017-04-24 15:18:54

Lalaa1 must be the best kisser on esa
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Kissing
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 593
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-24 16:35:24

On 2017-04-24 07:32:08 Ben Layden said:

I still wanna kiss you....remember that!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.