Posted: 2017-04-29 17:09:38

Yuummmy yummmy
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: A farewell party for Ms Melina/Arhwen
Re: A farewell party for Ms Melina/Arhwen
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2017-04-29 17:27:31

I am keen on going the party,
How do I get the details...would love to come join the festivities.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2017-04-29 17:47:04

How do we come join the great festivities guys!
@climax...please inbox me the venue darling :)
Tappa Lot
Tappa Lot - Re: A farewell party for Ms Melina/Arhwen
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 236
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-29 21:10:50

Damn! Sure would have been a privilege to be there but stuck 400kms away. I sincerely apologise to all you wonderful ladies. Ms Melina I hope you are given a fantastic send off. Miss B rain check in those promised lessons.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: A farewell party for Ms Melina/Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2390
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-29 21:22:40

Lol Mr we still partying hahahahahahaa,maybe get here and bang me in front of these people.Lol I hope you are okay,we having so much fun.I love girls asking Melina how she made it in the industry for such long time.wow we are learning a lot today.
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: A farewell party for Ms Melina/Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2211
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-29 23:02:22
Edited: 2017-04-29 23:02:46

Party still going! Wow, you girls know how to party, lol. Climax and Barbie, you rock!
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2017-04-29 23:38:41

We had loads of fun, great to see some secy bodies all at one go! Ms Melina, a loss to the industry...
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: A farewell party for Ms Melina/Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2391
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-29 23:57:09

On 2017-04-29 23:02:22 Veronica Franco said:
Party still going! Wow, you girls know how to party, lol. Climax and Barbie, you rock!

thank you friend we had so much fun,and thanks to Mr bond,and other guys who came to say goodbye to our lovely friend Melina
Climax
Climax - Re: A farewell party for Ms Melina/Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1758
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-30 00:07:07
Edited: 2017-04-30 00:08:15

This has been amazing, you girls just bring out something in me, I love you to bits and pieces...

Ms Arhwen you deserved this and we were not having this any other way, you are special...
OneFinalThankyou
OneFinalThankyou - Re: A farewell party for Ms Melina/Arhwen
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-30 00:38:55

Wow there are no words to describe how I am feeling now. Sitting on my bed reading my card mixed emotions delux.
But still smiling from within. Thank you so much to Climax Lalaa and Miss be I am both grateful and honoured that you Ladies went out of your way to plan me a really awesome farewell.

To everyone that attended thank you for joining us it was really great meeting.

Climax you my dear friend I wanted to take home I always new we had a special friendship and that we loved each other but today I realised just how much big hug beautiful.

Miss B you are insane, just the way I like it I promise to keep the leaves green as brown leaves will only saden my heart. Those words will always remain with me as they are really special words thank you so much naughtiness ;)

Lalaa no 1.you too are special and apparently you are well behaved.That is until the camera out ;) thank you for your friendship and apologies for not saying good bye, but duty called and you had vanished into thin air.

Miss V. Often misunderstood but what a lady and a crazy one I love your sense of humour we had a few great giggles. Always remember that cream goes sour and and that a opinion is like a arsehole everyone has one ;)

Mr Bond finally we got it right to have a conversation after failing to do so on previous occasion.

Jotopper I'm not a going to say to much but thank you for being all that and more.

To the unnamed gentleman ( due to privacy)Thank you for attending and thank you it was really great to meet you :)

Thank you ladies and gentle man for an amazing send off.

To Mika, Monika,Joy and Carailho thank you for all the messages I received. I really do appreciate it :)

PS. I will be planning the next farewell and I will make sure that there are going to be tons of plastic glasses :)

Love you all plenty

Pssst ladies the best part of being your friend means that I get to be the normal one ;) I Love you all to bits and I am grateful these friendships that we have formed will continue way beyond the purple world.

Be blessed

ESA could you please delete this profile from the forum once this post has been successful. Thanking you in advanced.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.