Ziske
Ziske - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Re: Sick of being called a racist
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 992
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-22 07:12:29

Got my popcorn and 3D glasses

Sitting back and relaxing, enjoying the movie ....

@Orpheus? Care to join?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Sick of being called a racist
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-04-22 07:34:26
Edited: 2017-04-22 08:24:59

On 2017-04-22 07:12:29 Ziske said:
Got my popcorn and 3D glasses

Sitting back and relaxing, enjoying the movie ....

Have you also got the footage of this video Goldie refers to? Will you send me the link.
Furthermore does the fact the gentleman, classified by Goldie as BEE, bareback banged this lady up the nought he can now be considered advantaged? Interesting post that from Gold_Member - I doubt we will get to the end of it. Will be listening out for the screams though.
I'm with Kimmylee on this one - Let love rule as Lenny say's.
Paige
Paige - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 45
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-22 08:19:41

Kimmylee... you should take a panado baby.... it helps for the sick feeling.... and Toskoppie.... are you referring to my dildo in the video? He is actually light purple... now that is funny... just as I thought it's over it all started again... This is so much fun... wow... already 12 pages full. Before you how further, let me at least make myself a cuppichino...
Paige
Paige - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 48
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-22 08:55:06

Okay I'm back... next scene please...
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 993
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-22 09:40:49

@jaykay96,

Sweety I can't watch the video, however I was referring to this thread as it was mentioned that it is being played out like a movie
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2017-04-22 10:07:23

The race discussion again...

I don't want to call Pidoi a troll, but his/her posts are making it really hard for me not to do so. Paige, you took the bait by endorsing his posts - he is stirring the pot to push his own agenda and the only loser out of this will be you, the advertiser who uses this site to earn a living. The anonymous troll will just go back to living his/her life off the forum and most importantly - he will remain anonymous.

The fact that you had to mention 3 things you have done for and with people of a different race out of your entire 45 years of life is sad. Why you felt the need to share that with the forum boggles my mind. I had the pleasure of visiting Jewel and she is very intelligent and down to earth - if she really is your best friend, please respect her enough not to use her as a tool of convenience each time you are labelled a racist.

Lastly, there is nothing amusing about this thread and you are just embarrassing yourself by continuing to post in an effort to get more attention. It's bad enough that South Africa was subjected to likes of Rachel Dolezal (Google her if the name doesn't ring a bell) this week, but it looks like you are trying just as hard to be placed on the "ignore list".
Cece
Cece - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 323
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-22 10:30:15

Honestly...I'm also being sick of being called a racist,at the end of the day my body my rules but alot of other race guys call me because of my ROAR on my profile,on purpose just to give me shit cause I think they are bored. It's this easy ROAR policy!!!! Move da fark on cause I ain't going to change it and if you don't I will most probably hurt your ego or make you feel tiny. Have an awesome weekend kind regards Cece
Cece
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 324
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-22 10:38:25

Just everyone stop this racist shit!!!! F**k man there is so many girls on this site,we cater for different things and people. So move on until you find someone that fit your criteria!!!!!.....This is just drama ,I'm not into drama!!!
Cece
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 325
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-22 10:40:50

And P.S no one needs to explain videos/clips to no one! Cause she ain't married to you. BAM!!!!
Lizaan
Lizaan - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 297
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-22 10:49:19

Well said Cece. Awsome weekend to everyone and enjoy every moment of naughty time.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.