Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Why lie about your age?
Re: Why lie about your age?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-04-20 10:42:51

On 2017-04-20 10:14:40 Nicky said:
Maybe girls feel they'll get more bookings if they're younger and so lie about their age?

a week or 2 ago my fellow punters were all about how great it is to be with a 40+ milf and that was then the best since slice bread.

Was worried all the ladies was going to increase their age with 10+ years.

Now there are complains because the real age is less than the stated age. No matter what you ladies do about the age issue there will always be complaints so best to concentrate on quality of service to ensure more bookings. Don't let the small stuff like age stress you, after all it us only a number.

Mia
Mia - Re: Why lie about your age?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 268
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-20 11:11:54

On 2017-04-20 10:42:51 yewrev said:
On 2017-04-20 10:14:40 Nicky said: Maybe girls feel they'll get more bookings if they're younger and so lie about their age?
a week or 2 ago my fellow punters were all about how great it is to be with a 40+ milf and that was then the best since slice bread.

Was worried all the ladies was going to increase their age with 10+ years.

Now there are complains because the real age is less than the stated age. No matter what you ladies do about the age issue there will always be complaints so best to concentrate on quality of service to ensure more bookings. Don't let the small stuff like age stress you, after all it us only a number.

Well said, you are 100 percent correct
Meg
Meg - Re: Why lie about your age?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3270
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-20 12:02:30

I agree. Yewrev for president!
Miss Ruby
Miss Ruby - Re: Why lie about your age?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 986
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-20 12:09:02

Yewrev seems to be on a roll today LOL
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-04-20 12:18:26

On 2017-04-20 12:02:30 Meg said:
I agree. Yewrev for president!

On 2017-04-20 12:09:02 Miss Ruby said:
Yewrev seems to be on a roll today LOL

Hahahaha. Just stating the facts. But thanks.
Ladies Keep an eye on your pm's I will forward my account there if there is no email avaliable.
Julia
Julia - Re: Why lie about your age?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 48
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-20 12:34:23
Edited: 2017-04-20 12:35:56

I am a proud 49. A short while ago ESA office manager changed my age to 29, I called and asked the lady to please change it back to 49 as I am not 29. Huge compliment, thank you ESA Office Manager :-)

Kisses
Julia
myword
myword - Re: Why lie about your age?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 228
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-20 14:25:54

Do punters look at a girl age upon making a booking. Don't think so. Profile picture First then the rest will follow..Joy is regarded as a milf. Who gets reviews more than girls of 25...Meg I know have plans to get out off this industry, once her plans work out, but if it so happens that she is still around for a year or Two, then she will still have the best body on ESA no matter 40 or 45 or 50.
Pantser
Pantser - Re: Why lie about your age?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-20 16:08:59

Very noble of those trying to cover for the girls bulshitting their age, reality is that age is an issue.
rudeblk
rudeblk - Re: Why lie about your age?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 74
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-20 19:48:22

I want to make this clear I was posing a question why lie, never said older or younger is bad, the tendecy is to lie and say you younger when you older.

Here is my gripe, the issue is I read your profile I see it says 25(I prefer ladies under 30) and I can see you got a great body but when I see your face I see you bot 25... you look closer to 35. Now im turned off but since I booked you anyways I continue.

But im now not as thrilled to be with you and the whole experience is wack. So I ask why lie? You look great anyways so say your real age cause for your age you are great looking.

To me its the whole package, if you under 30 your face shows and thats part of what turns me on and I enjoy our session. But when I see you lied I be honest I get scared to cancel when im in a venue cause I had an experience where when I cancelled when I saw her she was not happy to put it mildly and had to pay a cancellation fee.

Anyways I digress, and this has little to do with double standards,lets compare apples with apples, age lying is a form of cheating but can't equate this.cheating to infidelity, thats 2 different things. The right equivalent is if I book one lady and book another same time and go to another, I woulf of cheated the one I stood up.

Age lying is cheating in the sense like I tell you im circumcised but turn out im not, thats wrong.

Cause you expect one thing bit get slighti different one. Of cause it doesn't change a whole.lot, can still.proceed but you no longer happy as you should be and that is bad customer service.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-04-20 20:14:24

On 2017-04-20 19:48:22 rudeblk said:

Anyways I digress, and this has little to do with double standards,lets compare apples with apples, age lying is a form of cheating but can't equate this.cheating to infidelity, thats 2 different things. The right equivalent is if I book one lady and book another same time and go to another, I woulf of cheated the one I stood up.

One of the many meanings of cheat is to be to be sexually unfaithful"

Lying about once age is also cheating, so since when does 2 wrongs make a right. You a cheat if the above statement is true, and the girl lying to you about her age is also a cheat. Do you for any moment think because you pay to cheat that it is fine to do so, but she is not allow to do the same.

This is a fantasy world, you live in a fantasy and so does she, her fantasy is to be 10 years younger, than her real age. Nothing wrong in having such a fantasy.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.