Navigation
mervhughes
mervhughes - Falling for a WG
Falling for a WG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 82
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-18 01:13:16

I have fallen for a girl on this site, something I promised myself would never happen again because I had two WG GFs in the past and it generally ends in tears.
I can't wait to see her every week. She feels the same way. But it is obviously doomed in the long run. And it is destituting me. She works at a venue and there are no freebies or special rates. And it is getting unaffordable. What to do? If you wake up and go to sleep thinking of the same person, chances are you have something special. She lights up my life. I am married - aren't most punters? - and can't offer her anything but me. She is happy with her normal fee and never makes financial demands on me. But I am going slowly broke because I can't keep away from her and the venue isn't exactly cheap.
I love pussy and used to punt several times a month. But I cutting back so I can keep going back to this very special lady.
myword
myword - Re: Falling for a WG
Re: Falling for a WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 221
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-18 04:01:10

Good luck. But history shows odds not good.
Chasidy
Chasidy - Re: Falling for a WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3522
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-18 05:41:33

My darling if she feels the same way about you why not try see her out of the industry?

I know many will say wg don't love and wg are bad news... I don't agree as it happened to me I fell deeply in love with a punter whom I gave my heart to and who knows what might happen in the future...

Love happens unexpectedly you don't go searching but don't confuse love to lust...

Meeting her at a venue means no time to really communicate time is limited... be careful and protect your heart to see if it is pure and true.

Goodluck
Kisses
Miss Ruby
Miss Ruby - Re: Falling for a WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 979
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-18 06:16:04

Such good advice Chas liefie. I agree with you 100%. Love doesn't ask why, who or what, it just happens.
Mervhughes try to see her outside of the venue where there is no exchange of funds and then see if the feelings on both sides are genuine perhaps?
I know a lot of "haters" are probably going to comment and say run while you still can! Well I say go to hell with them. Do what is right for you.
Good luck Merv
XOXOXO
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Falling for a WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2212
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-18 06:21:20

On 2017-04-18 05:41:33 Chasidy said:
My darling if she feels the same way about you why not try see her out of the industry?

I know many will say wg don't love and wg are bad news... I don't agree as it happened to me I fell deeply in love with a punter whom I gave my heart to and who knows what might happen in the future...

Love happens unexpectedly you don't go searching but don't confuse love to lust...

Meeting her at a venue means no time to really communicate time is limited... be careful and protect your heart to see if it is pure and true.

Goodluck
Kisses

May I buy you a shooter,well said girl.

Chasidy
Chasidy - Re: Falling for a WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3524
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-18 06:35:17

Ruby I agree 100% outside of the venue not funds just passion only then one will see if it's true and pure..

Barbie that shooter is long overdue madam..

Kisses
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Falling for a WG
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-04-18 07:07:57

The odds are against you, however, never say never.

It's a two way street - if you want her to leave the industry, you will also have to stop punting. The choice is yours.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-04-18 07:13:24

@lookingforfun29, Plus he is married
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-04-18 07:15:36

I just have to wonder, if the feelings are mutual, if she is really in love with you as well even if she works from a venue she would be able to see you outside of the working environment. My opinion is that she might string you along for as long as she can because that way she are sure she has a regular paying client that keeps on returning. She might even have a few of these regulars that thinks she is in love with them.
Crave
Crave - Re: Falling for a WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 838
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-18 07:22:46

Chasity.. wise and sensitive beyond her beautiful years..

My (very male) perspective.

Firstly, this has happened to you twice, yet you are still married, and you survived the heartbreak of those not working out.
Next, you have fallen for her, but you are still seeing other girls. Can't be THAT serious (in my opinion).
Next. I am confused as to why (if you have already fallen for her), you haven't seen her outside working hours (not for a freebie shag, but for a drink, or dinner).

Separate love and lust, fantasy and reality.

Just enjoy the fantasy of being with her and keep it a fantasy, or test how real your feelings are by divorcing your wife and stopping the other WG visits.

Just my R 689 0000 worth

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.