Gold Member
Posts to Date: 144
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-11 17:20:26

Name: Saffron

City: Pretoria

Area: Pretoria East

Full Profile: [View Saffron's Full Profile]

Well, I went to see Saffron on a whim last week, wow, what a babe. We clicked immidiately. The massage was good, the sensuel also very good. A beautiful lady with a beautiful personality, see you soon. L

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - Re: Review - Saffron - Pretoria East Pretoria
Re: Review - Saffron - Pretoria East Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 661
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-12 11:57:47

I've phoned her the whole week. She didn't answer the phone. Tower333, you might be the only one who booked her, pls tell us you didn't broke her...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Saffron - Pretoria East Pretoria
Re: Review - Saffron - Pretoria East Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-11-08 02:05:36

Name: Saffron

City: Pretoria

Area: Pretoria East

Full Profile: [View Saffron's Full Profile]

I eventually got an opportunity to meet this beautiful lady, and she was definitely worth the long wait. Saffron is really beautiful with an awesome warm personality and her service really exceeds her promise of “Come & visit me for pure indulgence.You will be more than pleased, guaranteed!”
I do regret that I have not been able to visit her sooner, but with her I am overjoyed that I had the privilege to eventually meet her. For once, my persistence was rewarded with the greatest pleasure of spending time with this beautiful lady. She is a petite, classy and elegant lady with a lovely warm personality and the most beautiful lips.Even though she is stunningly gorgeous, and I have been waiting so long to meet her that I was on edge, she made me relax with her calm and serene demeanor. The massage was relaxing and firm and the sensual was exhilarating and a dream come true that left me breathless and spent. As her name suggests, Saffron is considered to be one of the world’s most expensive and sought after spices and is known as red gold - this is so appropriate in her case as she is a very rare, sought after and very precious lady. I enjoyed my visit with her immensely and will definitely return soon!!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.