Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-01 09:29:29

Name: Scarlet @ Sensual Secrets

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View Scarlet @ Sensual Secrets's Full Profile]

So I wanted to try this place during my lunch break. Gave the venue a call and was greeted with a kind and calm voice on the other end. The lady explained the setup and the different ladies that they had. So I decided to go and see them. The parking is secure and closed off so you done have people walking past your car.

The only issue is that you are met by all the ladies at once when you walk in, so that was just overwhelming. They all introduce themselves and you take you pick. I picked Scarlet, the lady that was helping me on the phone.

She is very bubbly, very talkative. Made me more relaxed. The massage was amazing. The room could be warmer though, besides that. Excellent way to spend a lunch break

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Scarlet @ Sensual Secrets
Scarlet @ Sensual Secrets - Re: Review - Scarlet @ Sensual Secrets - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Scarlet @ Sensual Secrets - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-07 17:38:32

Lol @ bouncy2 as in for talkative,its probably because the conversation was flowing
Thanks for The comment highly appreciated.
Looking forward To more lunch breaks.
Payless
Payless - Re: Review - Scarlet @ Sensual Secrets - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-18 08:33:34

I called around 10pm arrived around 11. They were 2 ladies waiting. I picked scarlet. The massage was awesome and the sensual was top notch. SHE is very professional and clean.I walked out satisfied.Will definetly be coming for more@ lunch time as I promised. Will not give more details because I want to keep her to myself.
Payless
Payless - Re: Review - Scarlet @ Sensual Secrets - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-18 08:34:41

I called around 10pm arrived around 11. They were 2 ladies waiting. I picked scarlet. The massage was awesome and the sensual was top notch. SHE is very professional and clean.I walked out satisfied.Will definetly be coming for more@ lunch time as I promised. Will not give more details because I want to keep her to myself.
Payless
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-18 08:41:01

Name: Scarlet @ Sensual Secrets

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View Scarlet @ Sensual Secrets's Full Profile]

Called around 10pm arrived there at 11. She was very patiently waiting. Down to business: I enjoyed myself. Massage and sensual play was top notch. The best so far at this new elegant place. I am planning another visit again this week.It's Scarlet all the way. She enjoys what she does. She is permanently my first choice.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.